Name Plates for NFL Jerseys

I was planning on purchasing a Sammy Watkins jersey once he decided on his number. Now, since he's selected number 14, I was hoping to re-purpose my Fitzpatrick jersey. Anyone know of a good place to pick up NFL name plates with stitched on lettering?

I found the website The Name Changer but don't know how reputable they are, or if they even look anywhere close to an original. But the price seems fair, $25 for a new name plate instead of $100+ on a brand new jersey. Anyone purchase anything from them before? Or any other ideas for getting a Watkins name plate?

I was planning on purchasing a Sammy Watkins jersey once he decided on his number. Now, since he's selected number 14, I was hoping to re-purpose my Fitzpatrick jersey. Anyone know of a good place to pick up NFL name plates with stitched on lettering?

I found the website The Name Changer but don't know how reputable they are, or if they even look anywhere close to an original. But the price seems fair, $25 for a new name plate instead of $100+ on a brand new jersey. Anyone purchase anything from them before? Or any other ideas for getting a Watkins name plate?

Your best bet is to take it to a local sewing place (in Williamsville there's a place called "Stitch Witchery" that does it) and have them remove the letters and replace them. It'll probably cost you $15 or $20...I did this with a hockey jersey once.

Good find with the website. I've got a Lee Evans, Lynch, and now Stevie jersey that are just sitting in the closet. The Lynch one is a little old, but I might have to look into putting Williams on there.

For those interested I posted this on another forum I belong to and found a site which everyone gave some pretty excellent reviews for. It is $40 for the name plate, however, and you have to stitch it on yourself. But for those who have an authentic and want to re-purpose it, might not be a bad option, better than the $250 Nike chargers for the elite jerseys.

Eastern Lettering