NFL Network's "Top 100 NFL Players of 2014" Discussion

18: Jimmy Graham, TE, Saints

I just glanced through your list but this ones stood out to me (as did all the Bills you've included.) Graham is much, much better than the 18th best player in the league. He's a top 5 guy. He's just as good as Megatron.

I just glanced through your list but this ones stood out to me (as did all the Bills you've included.) Graham is much, much better than the 18th best player in the league. He's a top 5 guy. He's just as good as Megatron.

Not even close to being true. Graham was neutralized in a game vs the Patriots by Aqib Talib. Try that with Megatron and a team will pay dearly. Calvin Johnson simply has no peer in the NFL as a receiving threat.

You guys may hate this, but Tom Brady should be higher than 11th. I hate the Patriots as much as everyone, but what he did with such little talent last year was amazing.

I believe he is better than Manning. I never used to think so, but Brady does more with less. I still love Manning, but Brady is clutch in the big games. Manning sometimes tries to do too much and throws that awful pick in the big game.

Thanks for putting that list together. That was an interesting read.

Not even close to being true. Graham was neutralized in a game vs the Patriots by Aqib Talib. Try that with Megatron and a team will pay dearly. Calvin Johnson simply has no peer in the NFL as a receiving threat.

I also remember Seattle completely taking Graham out of the game in the playoffs. He was frustrated too.

I'm surprised nobody laughed at me for taking the time to do that. It took me about the time of an episode of Dexter I watched... So 50 minutes.

I actually forgot Graham at one point. I would probably say he's a bit higher, but I think 18 is in his range.

You guys may hate this, but Tom Brady should be higher than 11th. I hate the Patriots as much as everyone, but what he did with such little talent last year was amazing.

I believe he is better than Manning. I never used to think so, but Brady does more with less. I still love Manning, but Brady is clutch in the big games. Manning sometimes tries to do too much and throws that awful pick in the big game.

Thanks for putting that list together. That was an interesting read.

Brady did have a relatively down year. It wasn't just the weapons around him. Top 20 player last year, sure, but I don't think he was top 10.

• 2 weeks later...