Hashtag

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who is michelle directing it exactly? She's the wife of the most powerful man in the world. Shouldn't she mention it to him over dinner?

That's what I thought the other day: What if this was Laura Bush?

You know damn well she'd all over George at dinner, but only when everybody else was away. She wouldn't be grandstanding on twitter, while her husband, once again, did nothing.

Why not call out all those pussies for expressing their concern and hope, and not doing anything personally about it.

Because those pussies are just a bunch of regular people, none of whom have the power that the first lady does? None of whom are married to a guy that, if he had any balls at all, and wasn't tied to an agenda that makes it impossible to do anything that has the slightest chance of being perceived as "anti-Muslim", would actually send some real troops in to stablize things?

That's what this is: the absence of real foreign policy, replaced with "regular guy" foreign policy.

Hint: We don't elect presidents to be "regular guys" when they get into the WH. We don't elect "regular guys" to be beholden to the faculty lounge at Harvard.

Unfortunately, e-caring and e-socializing is the new norm. I see it as no different than around Christmas when I get those pre-printed pictures of friends families with Happy Holidays on them... Why the !@#$ are you sending me a pictures of you to wish my a Merry Christmas? I make it a tradition ever year to open the stack so I can laugh about how thoughtless and self centered these people are, and how they didn't even have depth to actually address the card with a pen... No, a !@#$ing cockeyed label from a laser printer.

Boy you are dead on here.

And, rest assured....I have a whole plan to counter this nonsense(absolutely selfie-centered) since January. I plan to share some of my, redacted, work product here.

There will be girls who tend to do as I ask, along with cavalcade other peformers. That is all for now.

article-2623764-1DAE73F600000578-407_634x452.jpg

"You don't go looking for a job dressed like that, do you? On a weekday?"

:lol:

To be fair, I don't think any of us believe we're wielding any sort of power in posting.

The only one making a difference here is me.

Oh, Jesus.

Half of the damn posters here today "made the same difference" you did back in 2009

It's simply inaccurate to claim you are the only one who has made a difference here.

I've said it before, I'll say it again:

This board exists only for me to mock idiots, as far as I'm concerned. That's not social media activism, that's entertainment.

You weren't one of the ones I was lumping into that group -- but there are plenty on here who fit that description. But, I'm always glad to entertain you with my idiocy. It's one of the perks.

So what you’re saying is that my “lack” of something is “limitless”. I have a limitless lacking of wit, intelligence, and sense of shame? My your quite the professor, sparky.. :)

Tim-

YOUR awful at this. Really, truly, awful at this. You're an asshat of the worst kind, someone who thinks they're an intellectual when you couldn't hold Corky's jockstrap when it comes to using your noggin.

Am I the only one who finds the term "our girls," as used in this context, infuriating"?

I'm sure you're not. But all that anger shows is that you don't know why those words were chosen... it's also in this thread earlier.

Greggy

YOUR awful at this. Really, truly, awful at this. You're an asshat of the worst kind, someone who thinks they're an intellectual when you couldn't hold Corky's jockstrap when it comes to using your noggin.

There are degrees of asshatery? Perhaps limitless degrees.. J

By the way as DC pointed out, I believe it is YOU’RE awful, not your awful.

Tim-

Greggy

There are degrees of asshatery? Perhaps limitless degrees.. J

By the way as DC pointed out, I believe it is YOU’RE awful, not your awful.

Tim-

Again, you miss the joke made at your own expense. You're too dumb to even make fun of without feeling like I'm kicking a puppy. You're a bigot and an idiot -- a common pairing -- but you're also boring. That's a lethal sin.

You're failing at this.

hashtag-comic.jpeg

Greggy

Again, you miss the joke made at your own expense. You're too dumb to even make fun of without feeling like I'm kicking a puppy. You're a bigot and an idiot -- a common pairing -- but you're also boring. That's a lethal sin.

You're failing at this

Oh no.. Greggy calling me names again ma.

At least you’ve corrected your sentence structure, and punctuation. Oh, what kind of pillows do you prefer to bite? Soft, fluffy one’s, or perhaps harder, more memory foam types? Just askin.. ;)

Tim-

Greggy

Oh no.. Greggy calling me names again ma.

At least you’ve corrected your sentence structure, and punctuation. Oh, what kind of pillows do you prefer to bite? Soft, fluffy one’s, or perhaps harder, more memory foam types? Just askin.. ;)

Tim-

Pillow biter. That's your trump card of insults? What is this, 1957?

Just admit you have a crush on me and want to blow me. I told you you could, you just have to look me dead in the eyes as you do so.

Insult? I was asking an honest question? You are NOT gay? No freaking way dude?? Why do you have a pic of two dudes kissing, on your PC? Why would you want a known straight male to suck your wanker if not homosexually inclined? That’s just creepy bobo..

If you’re not a queer fella, then you might have other things going on inside that bobo head of yours worth investigating. By the way, one more thing. Do you honestly think that posting continuous threads asking people to “caption this” is entertaining? I think YOU think you’re the life of the party, eh? Do people generally tell you this when meeting you because, I have no other idea how you might cum to that conclusion.

Please note the play on words.. I know, it’s a gift. ;)

Tim-

Insult? I was asking an honest question? You are NOT gay? No freaking way dude?? Why do you have a pic of two dudes kissing, on your PC? Why would you want a known straight male to suck your wanker if not homosexually inclined? That’s just creepy bobo..

If you’re not a queer fella, then you might have other things going on inside that bobo head of yours worth investigating. By the way, one more thing. Do you honestly think that posting continuous threads asking people to “caption this” is entertaining? I think YOU think you’re the life of the party, eh? Do people generally tell you this when meeting you because, I have no other idea how you might cum to that conclusion.

Please note the play on words.. I know, it’s a gift. ;)

Tim-

Size of text denotes the size of the brain it took to type this drivel.

It's hilarious, you're only on your second day here and you're already stealing jokes from other posters and bringing them into this thread in an attempt to make yourself look good. Is that also why you use 100 spaces in each post? To make sure that your posts stand out in each thread?

I got news for you, it ain't helping your cause.

Weird? Text size looks good on my end? Did I steal someone else's joke? Which one?

Tim-

You don't even have the courage to admit when you're stealing someone's bit. That's a good sign of your moral compass...

To recap: You're not smart enough to even know when you're being insulted, you're not witty enough or clever enough to make this back and forth entertaining to anyone other than yourself, and now we know you're a devious lying cheat to go along with your other wonderful character faults.

You're doing a wonderful job representing yourself and your family on this board, Tim. Just a wonderful job.

Pillow biter. That's your trump card of insults? What is this, 1957?

Just admit you have a crush on me and want to blow me. I told you you could, you just have to look me dead in the eyes as you do so.

I haven't been reading the back and forth between you two and i fall on this one :lol:

I'm sure you're not. But all that anger shows is that you don't know why those words were chosen... it's also in this thread earlier.

Ah, I see. I must have glossed over it the first time. So it was started by actual parents of these girls and is now being repeated out of support for them rather than an assumption of direct connection to them by American supporters. I'm not infuriated now. I thought this was another attempt to skew reality for max "look at me and my empathy" affect, like when teenage victims are referred to as "little children."

And thanks for responding, none of these other ass holes did.

does this board accurately reflect the average american?

I only ask because it's scary if so; but I fear this board is more intelligent then the average gatorman. Of course, Gator brings us down 40 points on an average IQ score.

does this board accurately reflect the average american?

I only ask because it's scary if so; but I fear this board is more intelligent then the average gatorman. Of course, Gator brings us down 40 points on an average IQ score.

I dunno if the board reflects the average American but it's probably a microcosm of it. A few extremists, some idiots, and more than our share of extraordinary folks who grace us with their wisdom.

Ah, I see. I must have glossed over it the first time. So it was started by actual parents of these girls and is now being repeated out of support for them rather than an assumption of direct connection to them by American supporters. I'm not infuriated now. I thought this was another attempt to skew reality for max "look at me and my empathy" affect, like when teenage victims are referred to as "little children."

And thanks for responding, none of these other ass holes did.

Welcome :beer: