Haven't bought a rookie jersey in a while...

I have refused to buy any Bills merchandise for the past several years pending assurance that the team stays in Buffalo. As soon as that happens (assuming it does) I'm buying all sorts of Bills stuff. My thought is I don't want to hand money to an owner who then moves my beloved team elsewhere.

Don't you guys find it a little weird wearing another man's name on the back? It always looks like you're idolizing someone years younger than you, and in my opinion sends off weird beta-male vibes.

Maybe just buy a team colored shirt and hat.

Don't you guys find it a little weird wearing another man's name on the back? It always looks like you're idolizing someone years younger than you, and in my opinion sends off weird beta-male vibes.

So you would be ok wearing jerseys from the USWNST?

CBF

Fail.

Not weird at all. We are fans of the team and fans ot he players. Maybe you need to check your own "weird beta male vibes"

my thoughts exactly- once you have short hairs you don't wear another man's jersey

I don't know about all that, but the lesson I learned through my years of jersey buying is, don't buy players jerseys. The reasons being, the guy can be let go/traded and players may swap numbers (Spiller and McKelvin).

That's why I spent 250 dollars on an authentic customized Buffalo Bills jersey with the number 1 on it and on the back it says, GO BILLS.

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz

So you would be ok wearing jerseys from the USWNST?

CBF

Well yeah. That's funny, ironic, etc. I'm in the market for a Mia Hamm jersey if you've got one.

Wearing a Watkins jersey is unacceptable (unless you're a kid, if you're a kid you can do whatever you want - because you're a kid). Basically, there are a few jersey rules you must follow as a fan:

1) You can't wear a jersey of a team that you're not a fan of

2) You can't wear a jersey of a team from another city, if you were born in a city with a team

3) You can't wear a jersey of an all-star because he's an all-star (I call these "Christmas Jersey" fans)

4) You can't wear a jersey of a team in your city in a different sport (unless it's an authentic Buffalo Braves Jersey)

5a) You can't wear a jersey of a player who is younger than you, unless:

5b) The jersey is of someone insignificant/ironic

6) Rare jerseys are encouraged

7) Defunct teams are excluded from rule 2

Also, I realize my rules are potentially hypocritical, and they might be, but I'm going to stand by them because they're my rules.

That's why I spent 250 dollars on an authentic customized Buffalo Bills jersey with the number 1 on it and on the back it says, GO BILLS.

Gross.

Maybe you need to check your own "weird beta male vibes"

I mean, yeah.. I do constantly. I'm probably a beta male.

Well yeah. That's funny, ironic, etc. I'm in the market for a Mia Hamm jersey if you've got one.

Wearing a Watkins jersey is unacceptable (unless you're a kid, if you're a kid you can do whatever you want - because you're a kid). Basically, there are a few jersey rules you must follow as a fan:

2) You can't wear a jersey of a team from another city, if you were born in a city with a team

3) You can't wear a jersey of an all-star because he's an all-star (I call these "Christmas Jersey" fans)

4) You can't wear a jersey of a team in your city in a different sport (unless it's an authentic Buffalo Braves Jersey)

Also, I realize my rules are potentially hypocritical, and they might be, but I'm going to stand by them because they're my rules.

Gross.

You yapping too much. Two pulls and pass brother. Two pulls and pass.

Not sure about beta-male, but it is pretty clearly juvenile. But so is the game and there really is no harm after all :) My kids wear players jerseys from lots of sports as well as the jersey-looking t-shirts but I do not. To each his/her own :)

Edited by CodeMonkey

Gross.

I mean, yeah.. I do constantly. I'm probably a beta male.

I had no idea there were so many rules. I know the concert t shirt rule, but man now i'm gonna need to redo my entire wardrobe based on your rules