Brady is now and will always be an

JP-era

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This year is the year that the QB with the true talent wins the SB, Philly beats NE and McNabb wins the SB!

Screw Peter Brady he will permanently suck in my mind and it wont be until he stinks up the league on some clown team that you all finally realize it. Dont worry. that idiot will ask for top 5 money when his contract runs up, and Belicheck wont pay it because he knows what I know, that Brady is a fraud!

Any of you so-called; Bills fans that root for him will enjoy posts galore when this clown falls flat on his face. Just wait and see.

Better yet, My boy, JP, a 1st round pick for a reason, beating Peter Brady and winning the division, I like it, I like it alot!

Brady was a 6th rounder for a reason!

216022[/snapback]

It's official: You know very little about the game of football.

This year is the year that the QB with the true talent wins the SB, Philly beats NE and McNabb wins the SB!

Screw Peter Brady he will permanently suck in my mind and it wont be until he stinks up the league on some clown team that you all finally realize it. Dont worry. that idiot will ask for top 5 money when his contract runs up, and Belicheck wont pay it because he knows what I know, that Brady is a fraud!

Any of you so-called; Bills fans that root for him will enjoy posts galore when this clown falls flat on his face. Just wait and see.

Better yet, My boy, JP, a 1st round pick for a reason, beating Peter Brady and winning the division, I like it, I like it alot!

Brady was a 6th rounder for a reason!

216022[/snapback]

This is the most asinine post I have ever read. I only wish our QB's sucked as bad as Brady apparently does. Then maybe we would have 2 SB championships and headed towards a third. I hope too, that JP turns out to be a great QB but give me a break. I don't think there are many, if any, Bills fans that are rooting for him, but most of us sure do respect him and what he has done in such a short period of time. System or not, he's the one running the system.

QUOTE(JP-era @ Jan 23 2005, 10:12 PM)

"This year is the year that the QB with the true talent wins the SB, Philly beats NE and McNabb wins the SB!

Brady was a 6th rounder for a reason!"

This is the most sad, pathetic and embarassing post I've ever read here at TSW. You give Bills fans a bad name with this squirmy weasly kind of stuff.

To the Pats fans, you've got one of the best QBs and teams I've ever seen. Go beat the crap out of the punk Eagles.

I totally agree. Finally someone that i agree with on this subject. You take him away from those coaches and he will suck. Those coaches are what makes that team win. Take the coaches away and they will be average.

216028[/snapback]

People are not getting what is going on here. I heard an interview with Brady where he pretty much admitted to this. He said flat out that without the preparation, he is not a good quarterback.

Brady knows that individually, he is average. That attitude is why the Patriots work so well. The whole team knows and believes that they are average individually, and works accordingly. That is what makes them scary.

They still suck, though. F them.

I feel dumber for having read this thread (not that I started out very smart to begin with).

1) Undefeated in the playoffs

2) Headed toward a 3rd ring in four years

3) Makes all the throws necessary to win

4) Makes very few mistakes

So he has good coaching--Montana had Walsh, Starr had Lombardi, Bradshaw had Noll, it takes both good coaching and great talent to win.

All I can say is I wish the player currently wearing #12 for the Pats played for us. End of story.

Show some class and give credit where credit is due.

I just wish we had a QB as bad as Brady. Face it the guy is classy and an awesome QB. Best QB in the league. Man that hurts to say, but it is so true. At least Drew can take solace in that he was replaced by the best QB of the past 4-5 years :D:lol:

To echo what many have said.....

Tom Brady is not the most physically gifted QB in the league, but he wins the big games and makes the big throws. How many times have you seen him throw the ball at someone's feet (ala divisional round peyton manning). The guy is amazing.

Also, to all the Bledsoe lovers out there. How good was NE when Bledsoe was QB. I believe they were 1-3 when Bledsoe went down under Bellicek. To say Brady is a product of the system is kind of a lie. Why wasnt Bledsoe a product of the system? He couldnt win games in the same system and Bellicek let him go.

With all of this said, I hate tom brady and if he suffered a career ending injury in the super bowl, I would be extremely happy

So T-Bone...do you have your Eagles shirt on hold? You know...just in case?

And do us all a favor: contribute to the conversation, or go back to spooning with PF in Indiana.

216593[/snapback]

Why should I bother to contribute, I am too busy laughing at all you Football experts getting all upset and bent out of shape, because once again you were wrong about the Patriots.

And that whole Team-swapping-crap, isn't it time you give that a rest????