Thank Stevie for Dareus.

I'll miss Stevie, but the play he had that had the biggest impact was the drop against Pittsburgh. His drop put them in the playoffs, and got us the 3rd pick in the draft. If we drafted 4th, we may not have gotten Marcel Dareus.

OK today that might not sound so awesome, but if we can get the big man to put down the spleef, he might shed a couple pounds and remember the play calls.

Well consider this: if they had missed out on Marcell at 3, they might have taken Watt instead. I actually wanted them to trade down and take Watt. Oh well.

I did too. People couldn't get Kelsay out of their head when I was arguing this kid is going to be a star.

Edited by Triple Threat

I know. Every other pick in the top 8 or so has become an All Pro. Unbelievable.

I don't know that winning that game would have put us at the 4th pick. But Damn. You guys is right. Shame on me and Stevie.

Sarcasm noted. Just saying.

I'll miss Stevie, but the play he had that had the biggest impact was the drop against Pittsburgh. His drop put them in the playoffs, and got us the 3rd pick in the draft. If we drafted 4th, we may not have gotten Marcel Dareus.

OK today that might not sound so awesome, but if we can get the big man to put down the spleef, he might shed a couple pounds and remember the play calls.

If God gets credit for the drop, and Stevie gets credit for Dareus... who gets credit for the Spice in Marcel's car?

Edited by transient