I am so freaking Happy!

T-Bone

I am so freaking happy about the Patriots beating the Steelers and going to the Super Bowl, that I cannot find it in my heart to razzle any of the many folks on this board who were bad mouthing the Patriots and cheering on the Steelers.

Nothing can ruin this mood, baby......

TO BE THE MAN YOU GOT TO BEAT THE MAN.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so freaking happy about the Patriots beating the Steelers and going to the Super Bowl, that I cannot find it in my heart to razzle any of the many folks on this board who were bad mouthing the Patriots and cheering on the Steelers.

215972[/snapback]

Disgustingly, the best team in the NFL will once again win the SB...

well deserved. Belichick is a frigging genius.

Congrats, T-Bone.

Now, don't you have some FRIENDS to celebrate with??

215980[/snapback]

I have to go to work tomorrow so late nights for this 44 year old is kind of out of the question.

This is the most I can celebrate on a work night, it is a B word getting old.

And contrary to the commentary of some, I have lots of friends on this board.

215972[/snapback]

nothing can ruin the mood, because in 2 weeks from now, we'll be looking at TSW's newest Eagles fan... :devil:

Congrats T-Bone, your team is great, even though we hate them. You do however realize that WHEN the patriots actually do fall down, it will make it all that much sweeter for us, right?

215989[/snapback]

Thats what I keep thinking as well...there will be no pity for them when they finally do collapse.

Hey T-Bone, you seem like a stand-up guy and all, but really, do you go over to the Ethiopian message boards and post about how great a meal you had for dinner??  I mean, let us wallow in our misery a bit, huh?

216008[/snapback]

:devil: Great comparison.

I'll bet he does.

Best team in football should go the SB.  It is only fitting!  Way to go Cowher, losing another AFC title game at home.  That has to be some type of record.  Hasn't he lost three title games at home?

216013[/snapback]

Three at home.

Best team in football should go the SB.  It is only fitting!  Way to go Cowher, losing another AFC title game at home.  That has to be some type of record.  Hasn't he lost three title games at home?

216013[/snapback]

He has lost 4 at home. 1 against San Diego, 1 against Denver and 2 against New England.

215972[/snapback]

Hmm.. I am a little behind. Did T-Bone used to be a Bills fan?