Last minute draft prediction. You heard it here.

I am predicting that at some point over the course of the next three days, the New York Jets will make a selection and they will immediately pan to the audience at Radio City Music Hall and show Jets fans- many of them teenagers- giving that unmistakable look of shock and disgust because the Jets didn't draft one of the five players they've heard of, when in reality, it is a player that was projected to go right about where the Jets drafted him. Again, you heard it here.

ESPN will cut to commercial for at least 2 of our 6 picks.

I was going to post something along these lines, glad I checked to see if it had been covered. They seem to choose their commercial breaks based on where Buffalo is drafting. What's irritating is that they never seem to get to the highlight package for our pick when they return from break.

It will go something like:

"Welcome back to our coverage of the 2014 NFL draft where we've seen solid picks by every team except Buffalo who made their pick during our commercial break. More on that in a few moments because right now we are going to take you through highlights of all of the possible picks for the Detroit Lions who are now on the clock."

Edited by BILLS_ROC