trade down options available

Pete

"Draft Insider's Tony Pauline cited sources to report Monday that the Ravens have zeroed in on tight end Eric Ebron as their "No. 1 target" in Round 1."

Trade our #9 for their #17 and their 2nd round pick.

Grab the best OT available at 17 and get 2 2nd rounder picks. Grab one of the TE ASJ or Nikolas, or WR Moncrief. or DE Martin. Get a ILB and RB in the 3rd and 4th. A QB prospect in the 5th. Sign a couple UDFA S and we are looking decent.

At 17 you could probably lock up a better value than a RT... You can get a good RT with our 3rd... Grab a stud at 17, Ealy and ASJ in the second... Man, if that could work out I would be pumped!

I have posted this many times. Who is that good RT in the 3rd. The only remote possibilities are Turner or Richardson. And I doubt either makes it out of the 2nd,

I cant give names....but there has been a lot of speculation that starting O linemen will be available in the 3rd

Jawaun James

I like a playmaker at #17 of some sort, with James and Niklas/ASJ in the second. We'll see how it pans out.

I cant give names....but there has been a lot of speculation that starting O linemen will be available in the 3rd

There is this bridge in Brooklyn that I'll sell you cheap. You don't need to see it or the deed...

I am in agreement with John from Hemet - who are these decent starting OTs that can be had in even the 2nd round, much less the third round????