Massare's Mock Draft (from sources)

That makes two of us. If he is there and Buffalo passes on him, I'm gonna be disappointed.

I'm more interested in round two this year.

Me too.

I am expecting a OT in round 1 but I am really crossing my fingers for Troy NIklas in round 2.

The guy is just amazing

CBF

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really hoping for Troy Niklas in round 2

CBF

I like him a lot as well...

So many excellent possibilities at #41...And that's even without counting the few players who will likely fall through the cracks...It happens every year...Cordy Glenn is the perfect example of that...And this is the exact reason why I am so adamantly against giving up #41 to move up in this Draft...Too much talent...Get an extra pick if the top 8 does not go our way...This Draft is the one to do it in... B-)

I like him a lot as well...

So many excellent possibilities at #41...And that's even without counting the few players who will likely fall through the cracks...It happens every year...Cordy Glenn is the perfect example of that...And this is the exact reason why I am so adamantly against giving up #41 to move up in this Draft...Too much talent...Get an extra pick if the top 8 does not go our way...This Draft is the one to do it in... B-)

I agree 100%

CBF

While I doubt Massare has sources, the constant bashing of people citing sources is ignorant. Without them there is no information and there's an obvious reason many can't be named.

If you don't want to hear "sources" then you don't get information...

There are at least 2 Zack Martin threads already on this board, and this guy tells us his "sources" say it's gonna be Martin at 9.

Priceless...

And why would anyone leak the Bills board to this food blogger?

There are at least 2 Zack Martin threads already on this board, and this guy tells us his "sources" say it's gonna be Martin at 9.

Priceless...

You will laugh at this then:

Kevin Massare @KevinMassare · 3h

Apparently WGR has the Bills taking Martin too now. Someone follows me on twitter.

Priceless...

Free lunch? ;)

Ha ha, this is why he is the worst. We all have learned so much following him.

When did Massare first mention Martin? Joe Buscaglia has been touting him as a possible target for the Bills at 9 for at least a week, and that's the first place I had seen it.

You will laugh at this then:

Kevin Massare @KevinMassare · 3h

Apparently WGR has the Bills taking Martin too now. Someone follows me on twitter.

Wow. Embarrassing.

Joe B had his mock up last week and has been talking about the Bills interest in Martin a good two weeks ago.

I do believe there is interest in Martin from the Bills side but not at #9. Heck, I actually think Ebron is the guy the Bills have targeted at #9 all along. They've downplayed their interest the best they can by speaking in broad generalities about the changing face of the TE in the NFL but I think he's their guy.

When did Massare first mention Martin? Joe Buscaglia has been touting him as a possible target for the Bills at 9 for at least a week, and that's the first place I had seen it.

Massare thinks that he is the source for everything Bills related. There has been a lot of talk about it for like a week. Anytime anything that he says happens he spends his next 20 tweets touting himself as the greatest amateur journalist of all-time.

It is tweets like that one that lower his credibility. If he would just stick to sharing the info he has and not act like that people would take him more seriously.

Noooo Roby! Kevin Massare@KevinMassare 58s

Players: Mosley, Ebron, Fuller, Matthews, Martin, Beckham, Evans, Watkins, Shazier, Koundijo, and Roby. Trades will dictate who we pick.

I don't like it much.

http://forgedinbuffa...lls-mock-draft/

I click the link and get an error.

From reading thru, and am wondering why the Bills would be targeting another WR in the 2nd. Unless they are not happy with who they drafted last year or intend to dump SJ.

I don't see Martin lasting past the NY Giants at #12, and if the top three OT's are gone by #4 like last year. I can envision teams trying to trade up to snag Martin in front of Buffalo, and not necessarily because they think the bills want him either.

It is tweets like that one that lower his credibility. If he would just stick to sharing the info he has and not act like that people would take him more seriously.

Noooo Roby! Kevin Massare@KevinMassare 58s

Players: Mosley, Ebron, Fuller, Matthews, Martin, Beckham, Evans, Watkins, Shazier, Koundijo, and Roby. Trades will dictate who we pick.

So he basically lists the visitors and has it narrowed to that? There is one name that is missing from his list and that is Khalil Mack. In addition to the WRs I believe that he will also be a target in the 5-7 range if they do trade up. I believe that the Bills are going to pick somewhere between 5-7.

So he basically lists the visitors and has it narrowed to that? There is one name that is missing from his list and that is Khalil Mack. In addition to the WRs I believe that he will also be a target in the 5-7 range if they do trade up. I believe that the Bills are going to pick somewhere between 5-7.

Roby in the 1st as a possibility? Nightmare Thursday night for me. I don't think I can watch now. Please let him go to someone in our division.

Roby in the 1st as a possibility? Nightmare Thursday night for me. I don't think I can watch now. Please let him go to someone in our division.

Me too!! Roby would be a disaster IMO. I wouldn't want him in the 4th (seriously). I don't care what he ran at the combine I have seen enough of him to know that I do not want him.

I click the link and get an error.

From reading thru, and am wondering why the Bills would be targeting another WR in the 2nd. Unless they are not happy with who they drafted last year or intend to dump SJ.

I don't see Martin lasting past the NY Giants at #12, and if the top three OT's are gone by #4 like last year. I can envision teams trying to trade up to snag Martin in front of Buffalo, and not necessarily because they think the bills want him either.

I think it is back up now