Massare's Mock Draft (from sources)

Eric Ebron (rd 1) and Kelvin Benjamin (rd 2)...or...Mike Evans (rd 1) and Austin Seferian-Jenkins (rd 2).

This was my dream draft back in August, and nothing has changed...nor will it change before this weekend.

I would be absolutely ecstatic, and wouldn't care what they did from there on for the rest of the draft...just get me one of those duos.

Edited by Bob Malooga

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is back up now

Thanks!

I would like scenario one, and not so much scenario two, three, as I really don't see the glaring need for a WR....unless.

But then I went and looked at a list of Buffalo Bills 29 pre draft visitors 6 RB's, 6 CB's ...nothing changes :doh:

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2014/4/27/5657932/nfl-draft-2014-buffalo-bills-pre-draft-visitors-breakdown/in/5338091

Eric Ebron (rd 1) and Kelvin Benjamin (rd 2)...or...Mike Evans (rd 1) and Austin Seferian-Jenkins (rd 2).

This was my dream draft back in August, and nothing has changed...nor will it change before this weekend.

I would be absolutely ecstatic, and wouldn't care what they did from there on for the rest of the draft...just get me one of those duos.

pffffffft...my sources (emanating from Sea Biscuit97's mom's basement) have confirmed the Bills will trade up to #6 & draft Evans.

I dunno who Massare is but I do like scenario 1 a great deal.

And re: Sources…..NOBODY has sources this time of year. Even the most well connected NFL reporters are guessing. The true draft information is too important to be mentioned by someone important enough to know it to someone not important enough to hear it. That's what my sources are telling me anyways.

@KevinMassare: Text to me tonight: "We are setting up our final trades now if certain players are available".

This is along the lines of what I have heard. They would LOVE to get Watkins but may not be able to get high enough at the right price (same for Mack). Keep an eye out for Mike Evans on draft night in that 5-7 range if the draft plays out as most experts project.

If "LOL" is how you feel about the guy then why do you keep copying and pasting his tweets? I had never heard of the kid until you started posting his tweets.

The LOL referred to his begging for followers with the promise of free tickets. B-)