The QB Position in the Draft

Scenario: The Bills' best player available on their draft board is a QB who is available when they pick in Round 2.

Question: Do we pick the QB? Or do you think they are "all in" with EJ and go with a position of need?

Personally, I am not sold on EJ. I was ecstatic when we booted Fitz and was excited when we drafted EJ, but I am not convinced he is the answer. I understand it's been a small sample size and I hope he blows us all away with his improvement this season. However, the QB position is the MOST IMPORTANT position in the NFL and you simply cannot ever hope to be a contender without a good one.

I can't imagine what 2nd round QB is going to be a likely step up from EJ. He may be another Tom brady, but the odds are against it. At best you're likely going to get a guy would could step in if EJ were hurt. He also isn't going to get much time to develop, so agai nwould slow his progress down.

as far as BPA goes, once you're in the 2nd round the difference between player A vs B is so slight, who would ever know whether they selected him or not.

Unless you like him better than Manuel then why bother? A decent backup is available for far less than a #2 pick. Personally, the only QB I'd take a shot at would be Johnny Football and he'll be gone by then.