Does anyone have connections in Chicago??

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to make the trip out to Chicago for week 1, as it looks like I won't be able to make the home opener as I have a military commitment...

Anyone have any connections out there?

PM BuffaloBill...perhaps he can help out.

Just checked into some other things in the area...

Wife and I are Pirates fans, and guess what, Pirates are at Wrigley fri-sun... maybe we can have some beers at one of those backer bars

Trivia Question: In what stadium have the Chicago Bears played more games than any in other stadium?

2nd Trivia Question: Have the Bills ever played there? Did they play the Bears in Chicago before 1970 (merger)?

Hint(s): I am replying to this post above. The answer to the first trivia question will be changing in the coming years.

:-)

Hey guys, I'm the president of the largest Bills Backers group in Chicago. We're out of a bar named Lincoln Station. Delilah's is another great backers bar just down the street from us. We're in the process of trying to work out a game weekend package. Tickets are rough but we may have a connection. If not, we plan on at very least looking into hotel packages and hosting night before and pre game parties for the weekend. We have corporate connection (can't relase the name till official, but trust me, you all love their product) that we are working with to help throw the party and arrange transportation to and from the game. We will of course also be reaching out to Delilah's so we can join forces in hosting the Bills Nation. Will keep you posted as soon as things get a bit more concrete. Email me off the backers site if you have more questions, and as always, Go Bills!!

Ticket are very difficult to come by. Face value much higher than a Bills tickets and finding seats at face value very tough especially for a home opener. Best chance for a bargain is risky. Buy from scalper right at game time. If budget not an issue you can have a fun weekend in Chicago. You might find decent price on ebay if you hunt over the months ahead. Sometime people sell near face for quick sale.

Wrigley Field

Yes, Yes

I really hope I'm right!

Yes to Wrigley. I am not sure if the Bills played there? People are claiming the Bills only won twice in Chicago and never @ Soldier... So it had to be Wrigley. Or, did the Bills play the Bears down in Champaign, IL @ Memorial Stadium when Soldier was being renovated? I think the AFC East played the NFC Central that year???

Exiled- I'm pretty sure they played at Memorial Field...

BillsBackerChicago- PLEASE keep me in the loop, wife and I are 95% sure we are coming and would love to participate in the festivities!!!!!

Do you do Facebook?

If you do,I recommend you to research and see if they have a Facebook site.

Join their site and you should get updates.

Hey guys, I'm the president of the largest Bills Backers group in Chicago. We're out of a bar named Lincoln Station. Delilah's is another great backers bar just down the street from us. We're in the process of trying to work out a game weekend package. Tickets are rough but we may have a connection. If not, we plan on at very least looking into hotel packages and hosting night before and pre game parties for the weekend. We have corporate connection (can't relase the name till official, but trust me, you all love their product) that we are working with to help throw the party and arrange transportation to and from the game. We will of course also be reaching out to Delilah's so we can join forces in hosting the Bills Nation. Will keep you posted as soon as things get a bit more concrete. Email me off the backers site if you have more questions, and as always, Go Bills!!

Please keep us updated with plans and especially if you are doing a group ticket purchase. Me and 3 others are very interested.

I'm not kidding when I say we should take to the streets and march both bars to meet in the center of Lincoln, traffic be-damned. I'll call the media.

OH MAN!

South from Delilah's, North from the Station, up Lincoln, meet SMACK dab in the middle at Jonquil Park on Wrightwood for a pre-game rally/board the busses!!

Marv's in the neighborhood, we'll get him a mega phone.

It's official!!! Wife and I are in and ready to get CRAZY in Chicago!!! Just bought our tickets for the Pirates/Cubs game on Friday 9/5!!! If you guys are able to get group tickets, PLEASE let me know, we are in FOR SURE!!!!

come on, cletus, relax. it's like 5 months away. chill out, man.

The girl and I are making the trip as well, a lot of my buds from the Corps live there along with a couple cousins.

Bills Backers of Chicago

Lincoln Station

2432 N Lincoln Ave.

Chicago, IL 60614-2414, USA

Chapter President(s): Sujit Janardhan,

sujit@uchicago.edu

Delilah's Bills Backers

Delilah's Bar

2771 N. Lincoln

Chicago, IL 60614, USA

Chapter President(s): Mike Miller,

mike@delilahschicago.com

Is what I got from this site: http://prod.static.bills.clubs.nfl.com/assets/pdf/Bills-Backers-Chapter-List.pdf

Mike Miller of Delilah's is an old, close friend of mine. You can't go wrong with that option.