Bills in the news

Well... for better or worse there has been more national coverage of our Bills it seems than in years. Between Kelly's health (pray for Jim), Mr Wilson passing, Bills being in the Hall of Fame game, Andre Reed going to the hall, and in the last week Mike Williams trade, Spikes big mouth and today's revelation that the Bills would also look at Niagara Falls for a new stadium (old news to everybody here) it seems we make the ESPN home page all most every day. I'm also sure I'm missing something, not bad for a small market team!

...Now if we can break the playoff snide it will get even better!

Edited by Mike in Horseheads

Sinead

(O'connor)

An an Irish singer-songwriter who rose to fame in the late 1980s with her debut album The Lion and the Cobra and crashed and burned shortly thereafter.

There you go.

I'd love to make a schneid remark about Rob Schneider- but his comedic genius is such that I just can't. His films are treasures- I celebrate his entire catalog.

I used to love Rob Schneider until I was about twelve years old and that no-talent a$$ clown became famous and started making movies with Adam Sandler.

Just had to perpetuate the office space references....

I used to love Rob Schneider until I was about twelve years old and that no-talent a$$ clown became famous and started making movies with Adam Sandler.

Just had to perpetuate the office space references....

You can do it...is a classic sports movie reference.

http://www.urbandict...hp?term=schneid

schneid

Winless, scoreless or hitless, in dating or especially in sports.

snide

A mean, snobbish or spiteful remark. Usually used to describe an insult or a haughty statement

Where I remember that term from is da Boomer on ESPN. Always with the nicknames for ever player.

His other noted remark was ''nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills". Of course that was in the glory days of the 90's. Nowadays they don't even have wagons.

berman-wagons.jpg