Hill'ry, Cut the Crap, Give it Back!

In the run up to 2016, Hill'ry is padding the coffers for a tough battle in both primary and Presidential elections.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101556214

Of course, this didn't happen on her watch....Oh, and if it did, remember she was busy addressing the Benghazi crisis, or brouhaha, or whatever it was...Just get over it!

Gary M, thanks for posting the link to Nancy Pelousy. I'm going to use her reasoning when I submit my tax forms for this year; no check, just a link to Nancy's comments. I'm sure the IRS will take the "...really important..." position and "understand" that my cupboard is bare.

Thanks, Nan!

Other articles about this...........

$6 Billion Goes Missing at State Department.

“In a special ‘management alert’ made public Thursday, the State Department’s Inspector General Steve Linick warned ‘significant financial risk and a lack of internal control at the department has led to billions of unaccounted dollars over the last six years.’”

State Dept. misplaced $6B under Hillary Clinton: IG report ...

Did anyone check on the Dining Room table ?

Thats where the missing FBI files Hill 'borrowed' turned up a few years later.................lol

Other articles about this...........

$6 Billion Goes Missing at State Department.

“In a special ‘management alert’ made public Thursday, the State Department’s Inspector General Steve Linick warned ‘significant financial risk and a lack of internal control at the department has led to billions of unaccounted dollars over the last six years.’”

State Dept. misplaced $6B under Hillary Clinton: IG report ...

Did anyone check on the Dining Room table ?

Thats where the missing FBI files Hill 'borrowed' turned up a few years later.................lol

Have they blamed it on a video yet?

I certainly don't know, but I sincerely hope not! If there is an independent audit of the mega-waste of our tax $'s, the definitions of the words independent and audit have suffered mightily. I believe our only hope is the in the activities of the various Inspectors General scattered throughout governmental agencies. The guys who occasionally identify the $500 hammers, etc.

Picture a dude pouring over receipts from FLOTUS' most recent trip.