Can we replace Byrds would be salary with. De Marcus Ware

If we could get Ware as a free agent at 7.5 million. Imagine the 4-3 front four. They all could be pro bowlers. Move Gilmore to safety. Sign a decent cb. Get a descent lb. Draft O.T Mathews/Robinson 1st round best guard/wr 2nd round. Those two wr from LSU are dam good. Resign Chandler

Edited by Iowabillsfan4life

Ware could actually make the run defense worse if played at DE. If signed at OLB all he does is replace Lawson at SOLB and Hughes as the pass rushing LB. Ware is no help to the Bills at his age. They need a MLB to push Kiko outside and a DE that can play the run.

Ware could actually make the run defense worse if played at DE. If signed at OLB all he does is replace Lawson at SOLB and Hughes as the pass rushing LB. Ware is no help to the Bills at his age. They need a MLB to push Kiko outside and a DE that can play the run.

:lol:

You lost me at "move Gilmore to safety"

The reason I thought that was. In his first two years he don't have but a few interceptions. Now everybody thought Williams was a bust. They moved him to safety and he seemed much better with alot more picks. Well if we can get stephon to face the quarterback instead of his back to the qb then maybe he would have alot more picks. Especially if there was alot of pressure from the front four including Ware. Then we won't miss Byrd at all.

The reason I thought that was. In his first two years he don't have but a few interceptions. Now everybody thought Williams was a bust. They moved him to safety and he seemed much better with alot more picks. Well if we can get stephon to face the quarterback instead of his back to the qb then maybe he would have alot more picks. Especially if there was alot of pressure from the front four including Ware. Then we won't miss Byrd at all.

Your best corners tend not to lead the league in picks, even Deion never did. I'd rather have Gilmore be another winfield at corner.

I think he ends up in Denver

CBF

Yeah after watching Mike &Mike this morning Shefter said another afc west team called his agent and requested to interview him. His response was your not going to like what your about to hear.

Could peppers fit in our scheme?

Edited by Iowabillsfan4life