Not Franchising Byrd Could Have Been Smarter Than I Thought !!

T master

At first it looked all but a done deal & all we had to do was say By By Byrd- y when his new team shoveled the money in front of him . It started with the hype of the Browns & Pettine which i thought was legit , then the Dolphins & Bucs & St Louis .

But to this point it looks like at least a couple of them are out of the Byrd stakes . The Dolphins have with drawn they signed the guy from Detroit , the Browns have signed Donte to a home coming & are talking about bringing in Revis which along with Haden already back there will be really good secondary almost second to none in Pettines scheme ..

St Louis could still be in there along with the Bucs but as it has been said the Bills are still in the hunt & by not using the F Tag i think seeing as Byrds options are slowly but surely dwindling the longer it takes him to find the highest bidder the more likely he could stay a Bill .

Then with all the other FA's coming around & the talk of the Bills needing another DE in Schwartz scheme i was thinking how much i like pepper & a little more Peppers on our D could really spice things up if you know what i'm saying as long as it wouldn't cost to much .

Well once again it could very well prove just how much this fan doesn't know about the inner workings of the NFL & It's FA stuff . I ain't afraid to say when i spoke out of line & i think i just may have done that , this is all part of the new me nicer less brash & more considerate !! :w00t:

Well i can try can't I ??

I'm glad that you're coming around. Whaley has earned my confidence. He's done nothing IMO that would cause me to distrust him at this point. I like what he's done and I truly believe that he's going to make his mark in this league.

I certainly pray you're right. He hasn't done enough yet for me to feel confident one way or another.

I'm glad that you're coming around. Whaley has earned my confidence. He's done nothing IMO that would cause me to distrust him at this point. I like what he's done and I truly believe that he's going to make his mark in this league.

I have to agree with you. I'm buying in on Whaley.

Actually, I think the prior offer is gone....and market price will be lower, I think byrd may have pulled an Andre Reed negotiation....if you recall that fiasco of another decade ago. Now the Williams got his money, less available for Byrd. at least IMHO