Not sure I believe Coach K...

Steve O

howard stern vehemently claims the same thing...i guess some people are able to keep their dark hair...me, mine started going when i was 15 so I never stood a chance

Claims he doesn't dye his hair!!

http://ftw.usatoday....-dyes-his-hair/

I have a 50 year old friend who's hair is the same color as Coach K's and is also devoid of gray so I guess it is possible.

howard stern vehemently claims the same thing...i guess some people are able to keep their dark hair...me, mine started going when i was 15 so I never stood a chance

It beats the alternative... Haha I saw them pop up around 18. I'm not yet 30 and I'm probably 30% grey. Women dig it almost unanimously so I suppose I can't complain.

Edited by SmokinES3

It beats the alternative... Haha I saw them pop up around 18. I'm not yet 30 and I'm probably 30% grey. Women dig it almost unanimously so I suppose I can't complain.

When I was in my 30s an old gf used to tease that I wasn't 'ripe' yet because I didn't have the grey temples. I'm still waiting on them >10 years later.

My wife's grandfather is 90 and doesn't have any noticeable gray. Crazy to me.

I think I got my first gray hair in high school.

My dad is 85 and not much grey. I started to grey around the temples at 40 and I have not had any additional grey at all in over 10 years.. The President of my company is in his mid-40's and I've worked with him for 13 years. He's gone full on grey in that time.

I'm 51 and unless you're shining some bright light on my head, you really don't see any grey. I'm kind of doubting this lasts up until Coach K's age, though.

For some reason, his looks pretty natural though - unlike McCartney, Billy Crystal, Travolta, etc. - who just look like idiots.