2014 NFL UFA Visits, Signings, and Re-signings

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stand corrected. Yet I still think that is an awfully huge contract for Tate.

Only $13 million is guaranteed. The total contract value means nothing. IMO, a rather reasonable deal for a starting NFL WR with his credentials.

@ESPNNFL

DEVELOPING: WR Hakeem Nicks tells @JosinaAnderson that he is flying to Indianapolis to meet with the Colts

@RapSheet

It’s the #Eagles for Darren Sproles

@JasonLaCanfora

Eagles trade for Sproles will be announced later today. Smart of the Saints to wait for trade. There was always ample interest ...

@AlbertBreer

The Ravens will be in pursuit of Steve Smith quickly when he's released by the Panthers. Deal could materialize fast.

@ProFootballTalk

Per league source, Saints get fifth-round pick for Darren Sproles from Eagles.

I wonder how much cap room this saves the Saints.

Darren Sproles in the same backfield as LeSean McCoy? I'm sure PhilaDehlia is thrilled with this.

@nfl

Terms of Darrelle Revis deal with @patriots (via @AlbertBreer): http://on.nfl.com/1getKNZ

pic.twitter.com/NMYorlXIDL

Caldwell is intent on the Jags being very much improved:

@EyeOnNFL

Jaguars agree to terms with DE Chris Clemons, DE Ziggy Hood http://cbsprt.co/1iFu9AX

via @cbssports

Gee, say what you want about the Broncos this offseason, but the Jaguars are doing a fine job this free agency period.

@ESPNNFL

Former Panthers WR Steve Smith is scheduled to fly tonight to Baltimore to spend Friday meeting with Ravens. (via @AdamSchefter)

How the start of 2014 NFL free agency has impacted the NFL draft

NFL free agency hit with a vengeance this week, ushered in by a flurry of activity on March 11 followed by several high-profile moves in the hours after. How much of what has happened so far will directly impact the draft two months from now?

@RapSheet

Source: Ex-#Seahawks CB Brandon Browner has reached a two-year agreement with the #Patriots. Must serve 4-game suspension to start 2014

@AdamSchefter

Former Steelers LB LaMarr Woodley agreed to a two-year deal with the Oakland Raiders with a max value of $12 million dollars.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

@RapSheet

Source: Ex-#Seahawks CB Brandon Browner has reached a two-year agreement with the #Patriots. Must serve 4-game suspension to start 2014

@AdamSchefter

Former Steelers LB LaMarr Woodley agreed to a two-year deal with the Oakland Raiders with a max value of $12 million dollars.

Looks like the Raiders are doing the same thing as the Browns. Signing players at positions that make them older.