Antoine Bethea

Sorry if this has been discussed already but what are everyone's thoughts about targeting him in free agency?

CBF

Durable guy the most of his career. Not the biggest hitter and not terrific in coverage, but not horrible either. I don't know what others think, but I might take a shot at bringing back Donte Whitner before I would target Bethea. I think he's a little better all around player.

I say no to Bethea, Lord no to Whitner. Whitner still gets toasted in coverage WAY too much. If we are looking outside of Byrd at Safety I say we go in after TJ Ward. I want to see how Duke Williams progresses also. Searcy also had his moments last season. We may very well not even look at the S position at all.

Durable guy the most of his career. Not the biggest hitter and not terrific in coverage, but not horrible either. I don't know what others think, but I might take a shot at bringing back Donte Whitner before I would target Bethea. I think he's a little better all around player.

What he does outstanding is support the run and tackle. Maybe that's more of what they're looking for, if so I'd think he's on their radar.

What he does outstanding is support the run and tackle. Maybe that's more of what they're looking for, if so I'd think he's on their radar.

Indy has said that their priority is re-signing Bethea, so I'm not sure it matters what the Bills want. I've certainly not heard anything on WGR or read anything on the local news that says he's being looked at.

I would rather see williams at FS and Searcy SS in the box on running downs and on passing downs Duke Williams SS in the game. Spend Free agent money on Offensive line and a middle linebacker.

I DID see that Jameel McClain was visiting the Bills, so MLB is definitely in the mix.

I say no to Bethea, Lord no to Whitner. Whitner still gets toasted in coverage WAY too much. If we are looking outside of Byrd at Safety I say we go in after TJ Ward. I want to see how Duke Williams progresses also. Searcy also had his moments last season. We may very well not even look at the S position at all.

Might as well pony up for Byrd rather than targeting tj ward. They are both gonna get big bucks

Might as well pony up for Byrd rather than targeting tj ward. They are both gonna get big bucks

I dont see any significant changes to the current DB's . Some more depth and competition for SS probably.

Been nice to pick up Lawson type of quality investment at a position of need . But i dont see them spending much back there this season .

Go Duke !

I dont see any significant changes to the current DB's . Some more depth and competition for SS probably.

Been nice to pick up Lawson type of quality investment at a position of need . But i dont see them spending much back there this season .

Go Duke !

I agree. I think they will try to find a MLB in FA, and perhaps draft a safety/corner at some point.

Indy has said that their priority is re-signing Bethea, so I'm not sure it matters what the Bills want. I've certainly not heard anything on WGR or read anything on the local news that says he's being looked at.

I DID see that Jameel McClain was visiting the Bills, so MLB is definitely in the mix.

I never said we were looking at Bethea.