Trade HENRY and MOULDS for MOSS

STEELY11

Was reading an article today by Cris Carter suggesting that RANDY MOSS seek a trade and get a fresh start somewhere else.

Granted, this is a pipe dream for the BILLS..but Donahoe has had a knack for making big deals.

Think about it..Henry is gone anyway, Moulds..although a great player is past his prime..Dont get me wrong, I think that Moulds is a great football player..but clearly his best football is behind him now.

Moss I believe is better than Moulds in the same way that McGahee is better than Henry..its a matter of history as to what a small difference like a McGahee substituted for a Henry can do..(No disrepect meant for Henry or Moulds here just writing what I think could take the Bills back to the BOWL---and WIN).

Its a win win..Minnesota gets a proven running back, and proven receiver..two for one..they like Buffalo players anyway (See A.Winfield).

The Bills trade the two into the NFC and the Vikings trade Moss to the AFC.

Again, I say..pipe dream...but man...WOW...think of MOSS Lined up opposite

Lee Evans...McGahee in the backfield!!!!! Plus our O-Line and the #2 Defense in the league, special teams!!!!!! Damn, I think Moss would lick his chops at this deal...

Then again, im just a caveman...what would I know!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was reading an article today by Cris Carter suggesting that RANDY MOSS seek a trade and get a fresh start somewhere else.

Granted, this is a pipe dream for the BILLS..but Donahoe has had a knack for making big deals.

Think about it..Henry is gone anyway, Moulds..although a great player is past his prime..Dont get me wrong, I think that Moulds is a great football player..but clearly his best football is behind him now.

Moss I believe is better than Moulds in the same way that McGahee is better than Henry..its a matter of history as to what a small difference like a McGahee substituted for a Henry can do..(No disrepect meant for Henry or Moulds here just writing what I think could take the Bills back to the BOWL---and WIN).

Its a win win..Minnesota gets a proven running back, and proven receiver..two for one..they like Buffalo players anyway (See A.Winfield).

Lee Evans...McGahee in the backfield!!!!! Plus our O-Line and the #2 Defense in the league, special teams!!!!!! Damn, I think Moss would lick his chops at this deal...

213829[/snapback]

UHMMM, MN has four starter quality backs now

213829[/snapback]

Why? I don't think he's worth more than Moulds and Henry and we would take a cap hit for Moulds while gaining a large salary for Moss. Additionally, Moss is a Lee Evans type of receiver. We need short-range receivers to have a good, balanced offense. Moss doesn't make sense at all.

Corey Dillon and TO were also regarded as cancers...

Now people call them difference makers.

213849[/snapback]

Cancers don't show their true selves until the team starts to struggle. It's easy for everyone to be part of the program when you are winning division titles. I think TO and Dillon had bad attitudes previously. Moss can at times be lazy in addition.

I wouldn't take Moss for a bag of Footballs.T.O. is still a cancer.

213862[/snapback]

Ya..TO is a cancer...yet the fact remains...no one in Phili would agree with that!

Tothem..hes a guy that changed a lifeless offense into a dynamic one..

So the plan would be to get John Abrahams so he can sit out a crucial playoff game so he doesn't hurt himself so he can get more money, and get Randy Moss so he can walk off the field when everyone else is still fighting.

What the hell are we trying to build? A football team or a group of losers to play online poker?

213829[/snapback]

We don't need that jerk on our team. Please!

:devil:

So the plan would be to get John Abrahams so he can sit out a crucial playoff game so he doesn't hurt himself so he can get more money, and get Randy Moss so he can walk off the field when everyone else is still fighting.

What the hell are we trying to build? A football team or a group of losers to play online poker?

213885[/snapback]

Oh..yea..you are right...lets field the same team..make no changes..

Hell, lets put Henry back in there and sign Bledsoe to a longterm contract..

Great Idea....

You put the best players on the field you have or can get..

Dont forget, Moulds gets bitchy when he doesnt get the ball...then drops it and

runs routes that are too short for 1st downs and then fails to get his feet in bounds??....He also said he was getting sick of being in Buffalo and may be time for a change for him in the 14th week of the season..

Pipe Dream off a Crack Pipe maybe.  Moss is a head case primarily interested in personal glory and that's the last thing you need on a team whose best attribute is it's cohesiveness.

You're not related to ICE by any chance?  :devil:

213908[/snapback]

Hilarious...

Hey man...I just want my team to win....

UDFA up there wants to sign Bledsoe to a new deal then bring Todd Collins in to compete for the job..