Bills coaches want to move on from training staff, FO dysfunction

FluffHead

Hey, it's not that I don't understand it; it's that I don't choose to approach it that way.

What rankles me more than anything is when a proponent of either POV takes it upon themselves to tell others how they should feel or that their POV is the "truth".

I'm grateful that most fans, yourself included, don't act that way.

I entirely agree with your and the "my way is the truth" posters; every year it feels like it gets worse....

The ability to have a spirited debate or conversation is ruined in those instances.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's easy to deduce this...But it's just as easy to doubt it...Depends on your perspective and generally your amount of Brandon mistrust...

I think he brought in Marrone and elevated Whaley to bring real...and I mean real, true, provable change you can see on the field...I believe Brandon is 100% dedicated to empowering the football side...I also believe it's easier said that done, especially in this organization, and it's not going to happen overnight...

Of course I fully realize I may be wrong, and Brandon may only be interested in staying firmly in the middle, making everyone happy...Which of course is impossible and never works...I guess we'll see in time who is right... B-)

I really appreciate this post Bandit. Thanks for keeping your head screwed on decently all these years . and then keeping the rest of who can hear it , reasonably balanced :thumbsup: