The Ukraine is Weak

meazza

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you guys are "intelligently" bashing the President for this? What a bunch of morons

The US got caught with its dick in its hand here. Putin is 17 steps ahead of us, and 22 steps ahead of Obama. You see that, right?

If we don't get the world to fever pitch outrage ASAP, Putin will gobble up Ukraine.

The US got caught with its dick in its hand here. Putin is 17 steps ahead of us, and 22 steps ahead of Obama. You see that, right?

If we don't get the world to fever pitch outrage ASAP, Putin will gobble up Ukraine.

This makes no sense at all

So you guys are "intelligently" bashing the President for this? What a bunch of morons

Us non-Americans are watching and wondering how Putin will once again school Obama in this. Barry doesn't have balls and the world knows it.

Which part didn't you understand? Putin is in complete control of this situation, and most of the West is playing catch-up. Except for the Obama administration, who seems to have just woken up.

Us non-Americans are watching and wondering how Putin will once again school Obama in this. Barry doesn't have balls and the world knows it.

Let's see. Russia just took over a landmass the size of Virginia in about a week, relatively bloodlessly. To "maintain order," it is sending tanks(!) into Crimea.

Now, it just so happens that this puts this little place called the Ukraine in a position where it has to split its military between two fronts against a much more prepared and huge Russia, and at least on paper, Russia is now authorized to use force in order to maintain stability in the region.

Meanwhile, the US and rest of the world is only starting to say, "Hey a Vlad, what's up dude?" But Putin has clearly been planning this for a while and by the time countries really start saber-rattling, Russia will likely be done with its current chess moves and no one be able to do a thing about it.

Remember when Romney got all that crap from Obama about calling Russia our number one geopolitical enemy. I'd say "we got caught with our dick in our hand" is pretty much a perfect summary of where we are on this.

Note that this is a failure at many levels of government. State and Defense have a lot of answering to do. Anyone got Condi on speed dial?

Edited by John Adams

Can you even describe this administration's foreign policy coherently?

Sure, it's don't send our boys in to get mixed up in other peoples ancient hatreds, if that can be helped. Too bad Bush didn't follow that example. Obama's foreign policy is a huge improvement over Bush's

Let's see. Russia just took over a landmass the size of Virginia in about a week, relatively bloodlessly. To "maintain order," it is sending tanks(!) into Crimea. Now, it just so happens that this puts this little place called the Ukraine in a position where it has to split its military between two fronts against a much more prepared and huge Russia, and at least on paper, Russia is now authorized to use force in order to maintain stability in the region.Meanwhile, the US and rest of the world is only starting to say, "Hey a Vlad, what's up dude?" But Putin has clearly been planning this for a while and by the time countries really start saber-rattling, Russia will likely be done with its current chess moves and no one be able to do a thing about it. Remember when Romney got all that crap from Obama about calling Russia our number one geopolitical enemy. I'd say "we got caught with our dick in our hand" is pretty much a perfect summary of where we are on this.Note that this is a failure at many levels of government. State and Defense have a lot of answering to do. Anyone got Condi on speed dial?

are you proposing military action? Hello, Conservatives, one of your own here is suggesting something, or implying it I guess, what do you guys think?

What do the Ron Paulers think about us as world policeman?

are you proposing military action? Hello, Conservatives, one of your own here is suggesting something, or implying it I guess, what do you guys think?

Please point out where he is proposing military action. I'm not sure what the other guys thing but I think you're a (*^*&%^$^#of the highest order.

Please point out where he is proposing military action. I'm not sure what the other guys thing but I think you're a (*^*&%^$^#of the highest order.

Oh great, then exactly what is he proposing? I actually think it's just more mindless Obama bashing, but go ahead, let's here it.

What's he proposing? Nothing you dumbass. He's giving his account of what's happened.

No, he is saying Obama is letting this happen, as if it can be stopped. Why can't you comprehend what he wrote? So how do you stop a Russian take over of the Crimea? Should Obama use military force, or is there some other way? Maybe a Conservative would grab a pot or pan and a wooden stick and go there banging on it and howling at the moon to scare the Russians away?

No, he is saying Obama is letting this happen, as if it can be stopped. Why can't you comprehend what he wrote? So how do you stop a Russian take over of the Crimea? Should Obama use military force, or is there some other way? Maybe a Conservative would grab a pot or pan and a wooden stick and go there banging on it and howling at the moon to scare the Russians away?

So the only way to stop this is something Obama should have done this past week? There is someone here in this conversation that doesn't comprehend what JA wrote and it ain't me.

So the only way to stop this is something Obama should have done this past week? There is someone here in this conversation that doesn't comprehend what JA wrote and it ain't me.

I'm sorry, who was he talking about getting caught with our dick in our hand?? Not only will you not call BS from Conservatives, you defend any nonsense they say no matter how silly. Hack