What song rocks u the hardest?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Toooozday! Great pick with 'Sugarcube'...great tune....some would probably consider it a bit muddy, and as much as I love it I couldn't ascribe any superlatives...but still...nice choice! That album is just great...I like Deeper into Movies.

Also, finally caught them at Maxwells in Hoboken this December for their "Eight Nights of Hannuckah" mini-tour. Although I'd seen them 4-5 times already, this show blew me away - they rocked harder than ever becuse it was their home base, and it's a tiny spot, so the sound really reverberated. Best pure rock show I've ever seen - I'd recommend catching it some time (they do it every year). And they played that track (Sugarcube), the highlight of course.

No, but "Sugaree" by the Dead ain't bad...

213078[/snapback]

As excellent as Sugaree is, it sure as hell doesn't rock anyone the hardest

You are all too young.

Zeppelin - Out on the Tiles

213069[/snapback]

One of my favorite Zep songs, however about 10 - 20 Zep songs come to mind in this category

There are way too many killer tunes, and different moods. One day one song is what I need, the next day it something else.

Shibuya by Galactic tends to get my foot a tappin

If you're talking about songs that rock the hardest, then you have to go with the Greatest Band in the World: Tenacious D!

That's pretty wierd because when I saw the title I thought of Tenacious D's "Rock your Socks Off". Got to tip the cap to a couple guys who can mix up a jam that combines Bach with a Cleveland Steamer!