What time and station is the Pro Bowl on?

Just Jack

I don't think it is that they got the message. they were just allowed to play for once.

#1- goodell wanted to cancel the Pro Bowl.

#2- the players really wanted to keep it and went so far as to suggest rule changes etc...

#3- goodell put it on the players to prove they wanted it by actually playing hard.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SportsPickle@sportspickle 2m

*all-stars and six Browns RT @gregaiello Pro Bowl drew 11.4 million viewers, the most-watch sports all-star game of the past year.

But to put things in perspective, the NFL divisional playoff games drew an average of 34.3 million viewers. And the NFC championship game, 55.9 million.

I almost never watch all star games as they are pointless. Some of the lead up stuff like the hockey skills contests and hoops slam dunk contests are fun. But the all star games themselves, pass.

Edited by CodeMonkey

The Pro Bowl is the equivalent of selling yourself for another hit of crack. Yes the withdrawal is going to hurt, but don't lower yourself to that level.

I actually let the wife watch the Grammy's instead. The only thing cool was that my brother was visiting his son who works in Honolulu and they went to the game. Just being in Hawaii would be enough.

I look at the Grammy's and I wonder who anyone will remember in five years.

I actually let the wife watch the Grammy's instead. The only thing cool was that my brother was visiting his son who works in Honolulu and they went to the game. Just being in Hawaii would be enough.

I look at the Grammy's and I wonder who anyone will remember in five years.

Oh heck yeah. I am looking at my weather app telling me it is 6 degrees outside right now. Give me Honolulu with or without a all star game!

If they keep it, they need to move it back to after the Super Bowl so that the teams in it can send their players.

Honestly, since it's just an exhibition I'll take the preferred scheduling of this week over having a few extra players. I don't think manning being there would've changed my enjoyment at all.