Hard Knocks in Buffalo?

johnwalter

Hard Knocks 2014  

211 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see Hard Knocks in Buffalo in 2014?

• Yes, I would like the Bills to be Hard Knock's 2014 team.
    • No, I would like Hard Knocks to say out of the Buffalo locker room.

hmmm.. I've chosen not to watch the series but as a transplanted WNYer, I'd gobble up everything Bills. And, yes, BringBackFergy, I like the angles you suggest and would include.. wait for it... Bringing back Fergy!

it is an outstanding program. It shows a perspective of teams not afforded to us mere mortals.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correction... Bills and Jags made the playoffs in 1999. The last year the Bills were there. The Jags have gone twice since then. Sorry about that.

If you think the Jags have been "way more successful" than us, then I guess you made your point only to yourself.

Bengals and Dolphins are way more successful in recent history than us. Hell, the Jaguars have made the playoffs 3 times in the last 14 seasons.

Correction... Bills and Jags made the playoffs in 1999. The last year the Bills were there. The Jags have gone twice since then. Sorry about that.

If you think the Jags have been "way more successful" than us, then I guess you made your point only to yourself.

I said the Bengals and the Dolphins have in recent history. Then mentioned the Jaguars separately.

That being said... during our playoff drought, the Jaguars have made the playoffs twice, Dolphins have made the playoffs three times, and the Bengals have made the playoffs five times.

Edited by Dorkington

I said the Bengals and the Dolphins have in recent history. Then mentioned the Jaguars separately.

That being said... during our playoff drought, the Jaguars have made the playoffs twice, Dolphins have made the playoffs three times, and the Bengals have made the playoffs five times.

Playoff drought yes, better record no. I'm not conceding to the Jaguars, Dolphins, and Bengals being way more successful than us to the point they're markedly more deserving of Hard Knocks.

Playoff drought yes, better record no. I'm not conceding to the Jaguars, Dolphins, and Bengals being way more successful than us to the point they're markedly more deserving of Hard Knocks.

Records are irrelevant. It's all about the playoffs, imo.

I'd rather have a team with a 20 year .300 record, and 10 playoff appearances, than a team with a .500 record and no playoff appearances.

But lets say that the Bills are as good as the Bengals, Dolphins and Jaguars in recent history. Why aren't the Bills getting it, then? Are they just not marketable?

Records are irrelevant. It's all about the playoffs, imo.

I'd rather have a team with a 20 year .300 record, and 10 playoff appearances, than a team with a .500 record and no playoff appearances.

But lets say that the Bills are as good as the Bengals, Dolphins and Jaguars in recent history. Why aren't the Bills getting it, then? Are they just not marketable?

What does "a .500 team " mean? :beer: