You can hear the whirring in Atlanta today.

Wacka

Well you are in the bowels of TSW. :bag:

My problem is I have no pre teen children to explain the codes to me. Long time it took me to figure out even the most basic forms of communication such as LOL. Tom is tutoring me on the Kings English, but I need help with the kids.

Edited by Jim in Anchorage

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My problem is I have no pre teen children to explain the codes to me. Long time it took me to figure out even the most basic forms of communication such as LOL. Tom is tutoring me on the Kings English, but I need help with the kids.

Queen's English, you nit.

Oh I don't mind at all. It's just sometimes there's so much code on here I feel I need a enigma machine to crack it.

Enigma didn't crack codes, it encoded messages. Bombes cracked codes.

Obama's policies have increased the divide between with rich and the poor, made black people and women less employed and more poor and more dependent on government. He is an awful, terrible president for black people and women, it is bizarre they continue to support him. He has taken away the ability for many people to compete for jobs, he has done nothing to help the economy.

Vicious cycle. Make people believe you're on their side but make things worse, and get them hooked on things you provide to keep them voting for you and keep you in power. And to top it all off, blame the other guy for your failures.

Queens English? Do you live in a gay world? http://www.thefreedi...g's English I, and everyone I know, has called it the kings English since I was a toddler.

When you were a toddler, England probably had a king. Now they have a queen. Queen's English. When Betty the second kicks and William takes the throne, then it'll be the King's English again (if Charles takes the throne, it'll be the Douchebag's English).

Their ships can be "Her Majesty's Ship" or "His Majesty's Ship" too, depending.

When you were a toddler, England probably had a king. Now they have a queen. Queen's English. When Betty the second kicks and William takes the throne, then it'll be the King's English again (if Charles takes the throne, it'll be the Douchebag's English).

Well as of 1999 ihttp://www.amazon.com/The-Kings-English-Guide-Modern/dp/0312206577it was the Kings English.

"Her Majesty's Canada" or "His Majesty's Canada".