You can hear the whirring in Atlanta today.

Wacka

The sound you hear is the spinning of MLK in his grave.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

These quotes.Obama is totally ignoring by calling everybody that opposes him a racist.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama is nothing more than a race baiting victim card playing empty suit.

He is under qualified for office. He is the affirmative action president. He blames all his problems and shortcomings on everyone erred republicans fault. His presidency has pushed race relations back 2 decades with his continous rhetoric, victim mentality and ignorance. He has created and encouraged a MASSIVE divide in this country.

Obama is nothing more than a race baiting victim card playing empty suit.

He is under qualified for office. He is the affirmative action president. He blames all his problems and shortcomings on everyone erred republicans fault. His presidency has pushed race relations back 2 decades with his continous rhetoric, victim mentality and ignorance. He has created and encouraged a MASSIVE divide in this country.

Not to mention, he has done more damage to African American and Hispanics economic standing than pretty much anyone else in the history of forever. If you're a minority teen or woman, you're in even worse shape, if that is even possible.

But I'm sure if you ask Obama, it's the fault of his white half.

Ignorance is believing that there isn't a very large number of people who, whether through their own admittance or the power of subconscious, would've never supported Obama purely because he's different/black.

Edited by DStebb716

Ignorance is believing that there isn't a very large number of people who, whether through their own admittance or the power of subconscious, would've never supported Obama purely because he's different/black.

Alternately, ignorance is believing there isn't a very large number of people who openly supported Obama exclusively because he's black.

But hey...nice try.

Alternately, ignorance is believing there isn't a very large number of people who openly supported Obama exclusively because he's black.

But hey...nice try.

Good thing I don't believe that. There were definitely many. But that wasn't part of the discussion anyways.

Edited by DStebb716

Good thing I don't believe that. There were definitely many. But that wasn't part of the discussion anyways.

So do you think there were more people who DIDN'T vote for Obama because of his skin color than there were people who DID vote for him because of his skin color?

Obama's policies have increased the divide between with rich and the poor, made black people and women less employed and more poor and more dependent on government. He is an awful, terrible president for black people and women, it is bizarre they continue to support him. He has taken away the ability for many people to compete for jobs, he has done nothing to help the economy.

bull ****. I looked upon Herman Cain as a candidate that I might vote for just as I am interested to see more of Ben Carson and his ideas. From the beginning anyone with a brain could see through Obama and his platitudes. You're playing the classic progressive race card. You won't get away here with the type of posting you do at TSW or Aud Club.

Well you got me. I would rather see my typing arm fall of then write "u" for "you." I don't feel all that bad some are fascinated by "you're" vs "your."

I'm just busting your chops. You're a good poster and I respect what you write. The slang is just a way to make it a little more fun.