Bills sign WR Ramses Barden, 4 others to futures contracts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love his attitude. So far he has tweeted about his excitement to live in Buffalo, play for the Bills, and how awesome the fan base is. He has a SB ring and knows what it takes to get there. It is hard for us to see, but a lot of people who don't pay attention to the Bills actually don't realize how long it has been since we made the playoffs. I don't live there and most of my friends are Browns, Bengals or Stillers fans. They have no clue - they know we haven't been there in the last few years but when I mention that it has been 14 yrs they are surprised. He may also be referring to a winning organization in in the sense that the Bills are the only team to have gone to 4 straight SBs. Anyway, I hope this kid makes the team if he performs well and works hard and as long as he can catch and score TDs, I don't care that he doesn't know about our recent track record. It is refreshing.

Okay, pork belly prices have been dropping all morning, which means that everybody is waiting for it to hit rock bottom, so they can buy low. Which means that the people who own the pork belly contracts are saying, "Hey, we're losing all our damn money, and Christmas is around the corner, and I ain't gonna have no money to buy my son the G.I. Joe with the kung-fu grip! And my wife ain't gonna f... my wife ain't gonna make love to me if I got no money!" So they're panicking right now, they're screaming "SELL! SELL!" to get out before the price keeps dropping. They're panicking out there right now, I can feel it.

He's right, Mortimer. My God! Look at them.