Andre Reed Elected into the Pro Football HOF

Peter King sticking to the "if":

@SI_PeterKing

If Reed makes it, Buf fans owe big thanks to eloquent @gggaughan of BufNews.

It's been reported that this year for the first time, cameras were inside the room and the presentations will be shown on TV at some point. Can't wait to watch Gaughan's presentation.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So who's next from the Bill's super bowl teams? There's Tasker, but very tough road ST players, Beneitt not sure he played long enough, did Kent Hull do enough? Would think one of the O-lineman should go, but there was alot of turnover there, no one other than Hull was around that long.

IMO the only guy that has a pretty strong chance is Bill Polian

Just saw the replay of the NFL Awards show, where they announced and introduced the Class of 2014. They showed Bruce and Jimbo in the audience cheering Andre on... it was the second time they showed Kelly in the audience. He is with a very pretty, young, girl..is that his daughter? She looks a bit like Jill...but if that is Jill, she has aged incredibly well, or had some incredible plastic surgeons. It was cool, Kelly looked very, very proud of Andre...almost looked like Jim was getting a little choked up.

The only bad news, I would bet that Michael Strahan will get the last induction speech in August...great player, but I am not a big fan of the guy... also embarrassed to say I have barely ever heard of Claude Humphrey...I think I have an old football card of him from the late 1960's...first time I can remember having to look up a HOF entry to find out who they were...I guess I grew up in an AFL house... little early exposure to Philadelphia Eagles or Atlanta Falcons football.

Isn't it Arlingtone? :blush:

I'm a couple of years older than you, so I remember Humphrey well. He seemed to be All Pro every year.

That was definitely Erin Kelly, Jim's oldest daughter, sitting next to him. She's a frosh in college - and very pretty.

Yes! Combine the bloodlines. The plan is coming to fruition.

We just have to wait for the 2040 draft to finally have our franchise QB.

As Darcy told Sabres fans, we have a little suffering to do for awhile.

Reed gets in on numbers alone, not to mention HOW he got those numbers, refer to youtube for a visual :)

Seriously though his RAC is crazy. I never remember him as being a burner but he would get the ball and be in sixth gear instantly. While the defenders would be in 3rd gear. Crazy to watch those reels after all these years.

Seriously though his RAC is crazy. I never remember him as being a burner but he would get the ball and be in sixth gear instantly. While the defenders would be in 3rd gear. Crazy to watch those reels after all these years.

That's how I picture him. Going over the middle and being in full stride and even accelerating as he catches the ball with just his hands, as his body keeps going where he wants to go.

That's how I picture him. Going over the middle and being in full stride and even accelerating as he catches the ball with just his hands, as his body keeps going where he wants to go.

He was second only to Jerry Rice in that department. Just one of the many reasons that Andre should've been in long ago.