[closed]Saw this on the local news site in St. Louis

jkirchofer

I thought this kind of stuff only happened in Philly?

The fact is there are idiot fans in every city

You do know that our own players were doing #slamcam during training camp/preseason, yes? Led by the receivers. I've posted elsewhere and believe firmly that it was that kind of childish behavior that led to Ike's termination.

However, when they got Marrone, Freddy was in on it. I don't recall seeing another one after that...

What's not to be sure about. It makes Bills fans look like morons, !@#$s, take your pick.

There was a thread earlier this season about the behavior at the Ralph, I am ashamed of some of the antics that go on, and I don't consider myself an old man, I love to have my beer and have a good time, but the trash talking and tormenting of opposing fans is getting out of hand. When we were in New Orleans, I was impressed with how the fans treated us, I wish I could bring opposing fans to the Ralph and not have to worry that some douche nozzle will ruin a good time.

Edited by Guffalo

While at the start of the 1992 super bowl, Rose bowl stadium in Pasadena. While inside making our way to our seats I encountered some exceedingly inebriated stout female Bills fans who were spewing some rather vile words to nearby Cowboy fans. All I could do is walk on shaking my head. You would think at 2 G's a pop it would have sheltered us from this type of behavior. There are times when it is has been truly embarrassing to be a Buffalo Bills fan the past 40 years.

There was a thread earlier this season about the behavior at the Ralph, I am ashamed of some of the antics that go on, and I don't consider myself an old man, I love to have my beer and have a good time, but the trash talking and tormenting of opposing fans is getting out of hand. When we were in New Orleans, I was impressed with how the fans treated us, I wish I could bring opposing fans to the Ralph and not have to worry that some douche nozzle will ruin a good time.

In all fairness, no matter what stadium you go to, there are douch nozzles. Just because you didn't meet any doesn't mean they aren't there. FTR, I hate the nozzles as well.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

Why the hell does St Louis have nothing else going on but this?!

this kids are idiots, I noticed that none of their victims looked all that intimidating. I do not imagine that they'd do this to someone like PTR or MRags if they were in an opposing jersey. They're just having fun and I do get that but it is just immature and could be considered assault.

this kids are idiots, I noticed that none of their victims looked all that intimidating. I do not imagine that they'd do this to someone like PTR or MRags if they were in an opposing jersey. They're just having fun and I do get that but it is just immature and could be considered assault.

You are right, most people that do stuff like that don't have the stones to do it to someone who would punch them in the face. They stick to harassing mainly women and children.

You are right, most people that do stuff like that don't have the stones to do it to someone who would punch them in the face. They stick to harassing mainly women and children.

Yet, it is perfectly acceptable to place it on the YewTewb.

If I see them at the opener next year, I'll do this to them and see how they like it. I am pretty sure I know their type. I saw a video of an example a few weeks ago. A guy is in a street fight and pummeling his guy. The guys friends step in, and break a board over the guys head. Amazingly he's still awake, and then the friends kick and stomp him once or twice then back off to let the pummeled guy get his licks to finish the fight.

Meh, either way, I'd still take my odds. They don't look that big or old.

There are actually a good number of Bills fans down here in St. Louis. Not sure why it is news, I just felt really embarrased about it. I don't think I have encountered anything like it elsewhere, especially here where things are pretty classy and organized...not once have I been harassed for being from out of town.

I went to school and lived in St Louis for 4.5 years...they got a whole lot more issues to worry about...you think Buffalo is ghetto and dangerous? Pffft....