What did you do today?

Just Jack

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-- called out some so-called "bills" fan, who attempted to spread a malicious falsehood about me on twitter.

-- tried to provide perspective on the EJ vs. Tim line of questioning to very little avail because everyone's mind is made up on that one.

-- outlined my personal definition of country music, by noting emphatically that Johnny Cash has always been a rocker to me.

-- had a lovely dinner with my wife and watched an episode of "Revenge." (guilty pleasure)

-- had a second consecutive Friday night ruined by the Bills hiring coaches, and continued to blame the Browns for screwing up what was supposed to be a quieter offseason.

-- washed the dishes.

-- listening to tunes, the Jam's playing as we speak.

-- having a sip.

-- letting the long day ease into night.

jw

Edited by john wawrow

Going to shovel out (again)... Then the neighbors, then work... Plow and shovel there... Then come home and do the same. Rinse and repeat. Just like this morning from 12 to 3... Rinse and repeat. Hope this winter stops. Groundhog Day is tomorrow and its seems lkie its already started!

I think they are saying 5-8" the rest of the way till the weather clears and this round moves out in favor of another cold blast. The subsequent cold blasts seem to be getting weaker or is that me getting hardier? @ least it is Saturday and all the 9-5ers are off the road. I hope @ least with all this freezing (and lack of evaporation) and snow, the middle Great Lakes elevations pop back up this spring!

Taking a break from plowing snow. Troubleshooted a faulty solenoid on diesel compressor/generator.

All hands on deck! We are supposed to get 2 "Panhandle Hooks" this week in Chicago... 8-12" on Tuesday and 8-12" on Wednesday! We are now 19th snowiest season in Chicago and after this week can be as high as #5. The #1 snow season in this area is 1978-1979 with 89"... Not much by Buffalo standards, but mix in 9 million people in the metro area! It is more like BFLO on steroids! And there is a good 8 weeks or more of snow season!

Oh well... Will rest up for the week ahead... I am off Wednesday and Thursday! LoL... Somebody up there is loving me! 0:)

Cgf how many more 20' s you got stashed? Lol

At work after a few hours of sleep to day. May stay till 11 today. Need 3 to stay this morning. 6 early tomorrow. Only 11 crane operators on third shift. Get sick of working 80 hours. A week.

Cgf how many more 20' s you got stashed? Lol

At work after a few hours of sleep to day. May stay till 11 today. Need 3 to stay this morning. 6 early tomorrow. Only 11 crane operators on third shift. Get sick of working 80 hours. A week.

None stashed .they have to be mailed to the Secret Service.

Sorry about the situation at work.