Paul Hackett out as Jets OC, resigns

Like A Mofo

Edwards seems like a good guy, but he is untouchable despite despite nonsensical rantings, threatening a reporter, violent sideline outbursts, issuing the owner an ultimatum, etc.

Hackett is the latest fall guy, but Edwards is the problem. Thank goodness he is coaching the jests.

211254[/snapback]

But based on the way Jets fans whine about Hackett...I expect them to win 13+ games now. And Im telling EVERY Jets fans that now. More more excuses from those morons.

They darn near went to the championship game. They would have if not for that kicker...and something is wrong with their team?

211293[/snapback]

Acoording to Jets fans, EVERY loss is Hackett's fault.

Now that he is gone, should we even bother watching football in 2005? the Jets are unstoppable now!! :P;):lol::lol::lol:

Now that Hackett is gone, lets see if everyone in NY finally wakes up to the fact that Chad Pennington is NOT the next Joe Montana. He is nothing more than an average QB with an average arm. And a brittle QB at that. Hey Chad, how about making it through a season without getting injured.

Next season is going to be very interesting for the Jets. I think 8-8 will be a great accomplishment for this Jets team next year.

A tailgate will consist of 12 dollar beers in trendy bars where no smoking is allowed. I would rather exercise freedom with the TBD crowd at Lot 1/Pole 5.  :lol:

211515[/snapback]

Couldnt agree more!!!!!!!! (Hopefully when I go next year, Ill be able to read the map and find Lot 1 Pole 5 like I wasnt able to do for the Steelers game!!) :P

On second thought, now I HOPE that new stadium is built in Manhattan!!! ;):lol: