PFF: Bills/Jags re-focused

Kemp2Warlick

its tiring to see these jackholes praise a 4-9 team and diss the other 4-9 team (Buffalo) they were playing.

Not sure if I was reading something else, but they did have some good things to say:

- Jerry Hughes has been a great pick up for the Bills. With his sack, three hits and two hurries in this game, his pass rushing productivity of 15.4 is better than all bar Elvis Dumervil among 3-4 linebackers.

- Cordy Glenn is quietly turning into one of the best left tackles in the NFL. With his top grade in this game he’s currently our 7th rated player at that position and the youngest of the group.

Not sure if I was reading something else, but they did have some good things to say:

maybe I'm reading into it too much

Just as Jaguars fans felt it was safe to come out from under the stairs their team laid a collective egg. The good news is that despite only a single player grading green they were still in with a chance to win and indeed should have.

Why should they have? they are a crappy 4-10 (now) team!!

Just as Jaguars fans felt it was safe to come out from under the stairs their team laid a collective egg. The good news is that despite only a single player grading green they were still in with a chance to win and indeed should have.

They were down to our one yard line twice and came way with zero points. Them's the breaks.

Of course, they should have. They blew two chances for touchdowns by fumbling at the 1 yard line and throwing an INT in the end zone late in the game. By all means, they should have won that game. Just like we should have won the Atlanta game, the KC game, the Cincinnati game, the New England game........

Bryant drives me nuts. I don't know if teams just run at him when they see him in there or if the hole just opens up where he is and the RB's follow it but there is a huge dropoff when he is in there.

PFF's Team of the week...Tackles: Cordy Glenn, BUF (+5.6) and Mitchell Schwartz, CLE (+4.8)

Glenn may have been beat for a sack but didn’t allow anything else and was fantastic in the run game. Schwartz wasn’t dominant to that degree but was perfect in pass protection.

Quick, off the top of your head, who are the top 3 LTs in the league (no looking it up!)?

I'm gonna say Joe Staley, Trent Williams, and Joe Thomas.

I didn't look anything up, but I will right now.

EDIT: I don't know where to find the rankings on the site so I'm just gonna go ahead and say that I'm correct.

Edited by Wooderson

+1 for Buddy. Or are we giving that to Whaley?

Both, and the scouts

I'm gonna say Joe Staley, Trent Williams, and Joe Thomas.

I didn't look anything up, but I will right now.

EDIT: I don't know where to find the rankings on the site so I'm just gonna go ahead and say that I'm correct.

Having a bad year

That's funny. Why should they have won? They can't hold onto the ball. Pretty critical when trying to win a game.