Ted's Hot Dogs Articles

\GoBillsInDallas/

That's like saying Heids is just Hoffman's... sure I can buy them at Wegmans and cook them at home, but they are never as good as Heirs.

people that have never had Teds don't know what a really good hotdog is like. Being from Buffalo and lived in Vegas and the Catskills area I have told many people about Teds and they swear It's only a hotdog. Until I actually took a few people to Teds from out of town and they finally understood. Had a GF in Vegas that laughed at me until we went on vacation in Arizona and had Teds in Tempe. For a girl that said she would never eat a hot dog, she left Arizona with a brand new cooler, 2 bags of Sahlens dogs, and 3 jars of their hot sauce. I found it pretty funny.

And no one will know Hoffmans vs Zweigels vs Sahlens is such a big deal.

people that have never had Teds don't know what a really good hotdog is like. Being from Buffalo and lived in Vegas and the Catskills area I have told many people about Teds and they swear It's only a hotdog. Until I actually took a few people to Teds from out of town and they finally understood. Had a GF in Vegas that laughed at me until we went on vacation in Arizona and had Teds in Tempe. For a girl that said she would never eat a hot dog, she left Arizona with a brand new cooler, 2 bags of Sahlens dogs, and 3 jars of their hot sauce. I found it pretty funny.

Love Ted's. We had one directly next to our high school, so you can imagine we spent a lot of time there on half-days and such. Their french fries and cheese sauce are a dynamite combo. Foot longs are good as well. Both those mixed with a nice loganberry and I'm a happy man.