Plan to Fix the NFL

Tu-Toned

I think that Buffalo, Cleveland, San Diego, Minnesota, Detroit, you probably can't pull in Pitt or

GB, but other low market teams like Jacksonville, Oakland, should push for succession from

the NFL. These teams have very little chance year after year, I might be forgetting someone.

Maybe the fans of these teams can form some sort of alliance and boycott the Not Fair Leauge.

We could bring them to their knees and either force fairness or we go. Who would they have to pick

on then? It would really throw their whole world in to a tizzy. Oh, they may throw us a bone every

once in a while, but we will never eat at the same table as the other fair haired teams.

Our Leauge, due to disgust and mistrust still surrounding the old Leauge, catches on and thrives.

We bring back football they way football was supposed to be. We would have enough for prob.

two divisions and some sort of championship, which everyone would actually have a shot at.

We become so wildly successful that the old Leauge has to recognize us, and wants to start

scheduling cross Leauge games. We beat their Super Bowl Champs, against all odds, and the rest

is history. We allow them to come into our Leauge in some sort of a merger, but we keep our Leauge

name, and fail to recognize any of the past accomplishments, stats and records of the old NFL.

Sound familiar? Who is with me! We can do this. Maybe we enlist Facebook or some other form

of social media to get this rolling!

I think that Buffalo, Cleveland, San Diego, Minnesota, Detroit, you probably can't pull in Pitt or

GB, but other low market teams like Jacksonville, Oakland, should push for succession from

the NFL. These teams have very little chance year after year, I might be forgetting someone.

Maybe the fans of these teams can form some sort of alliance and boycott the Not Fair Leauge.

We could bring them to their knees and either force fairness or we go. Who would they have to pick

on then? It would really throw their whole world in to a tizzy. Oh, they may throw us a bone every

once in a while, but we will never eat at the same table as the other fair haired teams.

Our Leauge, due to disgust and mistrust still surrounding the old Leauge, catches on and thrives.

We bring back football they way football was supposed to be. We would have enough for prob.

two divisions and some sort of championship, which everyone would actually have a shot at.

We become so wildly successful that the old Leauge has to recognize us, and wants to start

scheduling cross Leauge games. We beat their Super Bowl Champs, against all odds, and the rest

is history. We allow them to come into our Leauge in some sort of a merger, but we keep our Leauge

name, and fail to recognize any of the past accomplishments, stats and records of the old NFL.

Sound familiar? Who is with me! We can do this. Maybe we enlist Facebook or some other form

of social media to get this rolling trolling!

Fix this for you.

of social media to get this rolling!

like Boycott every game that hurts the Putrids chance at a top seed in the playoffs?

There may have been a serious point to the OP's post. To that I would respond, hasn't the NFL draft order system, revenue sharing and the salary cap addressed most of the inequity concerns that can be addressed? What other aspects of low market/high market is correctable?

Oh brother, are you serious? Swampland-Florida, anybody? Let me see, where do I start:

1.stop manipulating the scheduling. I understand scheduling div. opponents at the end of the season,

ok, I can handle that. Stop making us open against one too, we should be playing a non-conf.

opponent to open. Quit scheduling bye week inequities.

2. stop worrying about securing marquee match-ups, don't force these anymore, let things happen.

3. market teams more, and individuals less, this is a team sport.

4. stop steering players (free agents) to more desirable locales for the Leauge.

5. stop inconsistent and bias enforcement of the rules, and while your at, get rid of some too, stupid ones.

6. stop worrying about the globalization of your product, you make enough money already,

we don't need a watered down League, and it only hurts the small market teams.

7. tell the officials to stop babying certain marquee players

Ok, the NFL is not as bad as baseball, but they aren't that far behind, and we can see where all

of this is headed. Baseball is a joke with the inequities, and so is the NFL, they just do a better

job of masquerading things.

Btw, not specifically directed at you, but I am not a troll. Some of this is meant to be tongue in cheek,

but some seriousness to it to.