WOO HOO Way to go Cuse!nice

The Poojer

Cuse is a very good team Ill say that..I was happy that St John's was even able to keep it somewhat competitive vs Syracuse at the Garden a couple of weeks ago, I agree, I can see Cuse in the Final 4...

Im a St John's alum, and right now I havent been this excited about SJU basketball since Artest was at SJU and not throwing plastic cups....

SJU plays hard, we dont have the best talent in the world, but they are fun to watch for the first time in a while...and tonight we upended #17 Pitt!!! :D

I have a great feeling about SJU's new coach, Norm Roberts, he was Bill Self's assistant at Illinios and is from Queens NY and will get talent to stay in NYC...

Im pumped!!!

Big cuse fan, but im not getting excited yet by any means...

Only ranked team we beat is miss st, and take a look at the score tonight. (losing 74-32 at the moment!).

The cuse barely got by hofstra, providence and now georgetown, and had trouble with others.

Not saying this isnt a good team, they are...but final four is a stretch at this point. If they can show me they can beat UConn, BC and Pitt, maybe...but until then, I have to be cautiously optimistic about this season.

I cant wait until the big east next year. Louisville, Marquette, Pittsburgh, UConn, Syracuse, Cinncinatti, Georgetown, St. Johns, Notre Dame...LOOK OUT ACC!

We need to get rid of rutgers and villanova however

We need to get rid of rutgers and villanova however

210650[/snapback]

Villanova has a great tradition from the Rollie Massimino days. Winning the National Championship in 1985 cemented their legacy. Greatest upset in the history of the Finals. A #8 seed wins it all.

BC alumnus and fan here. I don't know how good BC really is (#9 in the country might be a bit high) but they could give Syracuse a run for their money in the Big East this year. Next year, they will have their hands full in the ACC.

I hope the Cuse get as far as they can before losing to Texas.  :D

210639[/snapback]

I see your still bitter about that ass whopping we put on you in the 2003 Final Four. Or still bitter from beating you in the 1959 Cotton Bowl to win the National Chapionship. Or pissed because we just took Coach Robinson and Major Applewhite from you.

Don't hate the Playa hate the game.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Texas

:)