If you were a Jets fan/arm chair GM would you...

FireChan

I have very much enjoyed watching the Jets games in recent weeks. In fact I can't wait for them to get the ball back, preferably close to their own goal line. Then sit back and enjoy Geno. Great stuff. Great call by Buddy not to draft the "best QB of the class". If I was the Jets GM for the day I might trade a few of their defensive stand outs (eg Richardson) to the Bills in exchange for TJ Graham to provide more help for Geno.

Ha ha! This!

I have very much enjoyed watching the Jets games in recent weeks. In fact I can't wait for them to get the ball back, preferably close to their own goal line. Then sit back and enjoy Geno. Great stuff. Great call by Buddy not to draft the "best QB of the class". If I was the Jets GM for the day I might trade a few of their defensive stand outs (eg Richardson) to the Bills in exchange for TJ Graham to provide more help for Geno.

Ha ha! This!

You don't give up on a second round QB after 1 season

Not to make excuses for Geno but the Jets don't hv any playmakers on offense

In 2010, the panthers drafted clausen in the second round. The next season, they drafted cam newton. Clausen, who was bad, is better than geno smith.

In 2010, the panthers drafted clausen in the second round. The next season, they drafted cam newton. Clausen, who was bad, is better than geno smith.

The Panthers had the #1 overall pick though. We will not have the #1 overall pick and there is not another Cam Newton on the board. If I were the Jets GM I would certainly take another QB as it seems none of the ones they have are the answer. With their WR situation though I would take the best WR on the board with my 1st, a TE with my 2nd, and maybe another WR with the 3rd.

Hold out hopes to go all in for Jameis the following year, whatever it takes.

At least Jets fans will have team to root for in 5 years.

Come on man. Don't be that guy.

As for me, I would keep Sanchez and Smith but still draft a QB in round 1 and let it be known from day one that the starting job is up for grabs.

I would spend my next 2 or 3 picks on players to surround my QB to make him successful.

I would probably go WR in round 2 and TE or RB in round 3

CBF

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

Carolina fans are glad their GM doesn't agree with you.

Although both were second round picks I don't think the expectations were the same for Clausen who I don't think was drafted to be their QB of future as they are/were for Geno who many thought he went lower then he should have

The Jets also won't have the first pick in the draft next year either

Edited by Max997