So how did we do?

section122

I've got 2 teams in the playoffs. 1 out and 1 in first place in a league without playoffs.

If I didn't tinker and left Ben Tate in this week and didn't drop vinatieri I would have won points but alas I made the playoffs and now hope to take down the crown! Both of these teams lost in the championships last year so I'm out or vengeance!

Two for two in on making the playoffs; I haven't liked my work league team all year and sure enough I'm going to lose in the first round as a WC. Thanks for that goose egg TY Hilton!

Other league we're I'm defending champ I've had killer injuries but squeaked out my division. Started Rainey (and VJax) today against the Bills and that paid off. In that league benched Hilton and went back to D Bowe and he paid off today too. It's not over, but going into tomorrow night I'm looking good. Just need Romo to deliver a reasonable performance.

Only in 1 league and in 1st place with an 11-3 record and clinched #1 playoff seed and won the award for most points scored.

had the last pick in the draft as I won the league title last year.

Looking to be the first owner to ever win back to back league titles and to also win my 3rd league title in 4 years

Lost my final regular season week while having the 2nd highest point total in the league - just happened to play the person who had more than me. Dallas' defense cost me 3 points while Matt Forte got him a bunch last night.

So I finished in 2nd in the league standings with playoffs starting on Thursday.

I made it through the first round of playoffs in 2 leagues. Also clinched my division and first overall place in a league with no playoffs.

My fourth team that was projected to go 13-0 before the season? 4-9 4th place in points. On of those years where I ran into a buzz saw every year.

Just want to wish everyone good luck today. This is more than likely the get into the championship round. Hope all your studs do well! (As long as they aren't the ones I'm playing against :-)

I'm up by 59 and still have Megatron to go tonight. I think I'm through to the championship game. Dude I'll be against has Jamaal Charles, Demarco Murray, DeSean Jackson, Danny Amendola, Dez Bryant. Oh, and Aaron Rodgers if he comes back. Pretty strong team. We split during the regular season.

I'm up by 59 and still have Megatron to go tonight. I think I'm through to the championship game. Dude I'll be against has Jamaal Charles, Demarco Murray, DeSean Jackson, Danny Amendola, Dez Bryant. Oh, and Aaron Rodgers if he comes back. Pretty strong team. We split during the regular season.

I'm down 26 in my ppr big money keeper league. I have Torrey smith and megatron tonight. I'm hopeful for the w. I lost last year in the championship so I'm looking for revenge.

Made it back to the championship in my espn league to defend my title. Rode the jamaalocaust to that championship game.

Continue to steamroll in my other league. It is a weird setup with no playoffs. I've locked up my division but probably can't win points as I'm down 100 with 2 weeks to go.

Really hoping to get this w tonight! Please Torrey and megatron 10 catches 170 yards between the 2 would work.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.