PLEASE, no more Toronto!

So what you are implying then is that there isn't a home field advantage? 70 thousand screaming Bills fans at RWS wouldn't have made a difference, and that the less than 38,000 fans, more than half of which that were rooting for the falcons had no impact on the game?

that's lame, even for you....

You and others assume a lot. That somehow the Falcons would go to pieces outdoors, like they never played in cold before. Are you going to tell me that the Bills fumbled because they were playing in a dome?

Instead of making everything an excuse how about just admitting the Bills are still a soft team that is allergic to winning no matter where they play?

Unlike the Bills having the owner, or Russell Salvatore by up thousands of tickets and give them away to save the games from being blacked out multiple times a year?

Boo-yah

Edited by PromoTheRobot

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You and others assume a lot. That somehow the Falcons would go to pieces outdoors, like they never played in cold before. Are you going to tell me that the Bills fumbled because they were playing in a dome?

They have not in fact played in a cold weather game since 2011 -- a playoff game against the Giants in which they were smothered. Since 2009, they have played three cold weather games -- 2 in 2009 and 1 in 2011 (a playoff game). All were at Giants Stadium, strangely enough. They lost all three. The only other one that was remotely cold was a game in Seattle on December 19, 2010. However, I don't consider 45 degrees and sunny with no wind "cold." Those were the conditions in that game, which they won.

They have not in fact played in a cold weather game since 2011 -- a playoff game against the Giants in which they were smothered. Since 2009, they have played three cold weather games -- 2 in 2009 and 1 in 2011 (a playoff game). All were at Giants Stadium, strangely enough. They lost all three. The only other one that was remotely cold was a game in Seattle on December 19, 2010. However, I don't consider 45 degrees and sunny with no wind "cold." Those were the conditions in that game, which they won.

What is the Bills record in late November and December?

What is the Bills record in late November and December?

I'm not sure what your point is. The fact of the matter is that despite being a good team the last few years, the Falcons have hardly ever played in the cold. And when they have, they lost. Playing in a dome was a huge advantage for them. I have no doubt the Bills would have won if they played in Orchard Park.

STOP blaming the stadium for the loss. Yes, I agree if the game is played at the Ralph the Bills probably win but the reality is you have to beat a 2-9 team no matter where the game is played. Place the blame where it should be, lost fumbles and letting one of the worst Running teams in the league pound you for 151 yds on the ground.

If you can't beat the Falcons in Toronto how can you expect to win in TB, Jax and NE??

THis team is not good enough - bottom line. Hopefully with 1 more succesful draft next year will be different.

STOP blaming the stadium for the loss. Yes, I agree if the game is played at the Ralph the Bills probably win

That quote sums up this thread. Hey guys, stop blaming the stadium for the loss, but oh by the way if we didn't play in that stadium we would have won.

That quote sums up this thread. Hey guys, stop blaming the stadium for the loss, but oh by the way if we didn't play in that stadium we would have won.

You miss the point. The point is so what if they win yesterday as you can't exepect them to win any of their remaining road games if you cant beat a 2-9 team in a neutral site.

You miss the point. The point is so what if they win yesterday as you can't exepect them to win any of their remaining road games if you cant beat a 2-9 team in a neutral site.

I get your point. I never saw us beating Tampa or NE on the road anyways (I wasn't expecting a playoff run - winning 6 in a row was ludicrous forum-talk).

But just because we can't beat a 2-9 team on a neutral site doesn't justify playing that team on a neutral site. And I'm being generous with the term "neutral."

Edited by QCity