Playoff guess game.

4merper4mer

41 members have voted

1. 1. At 8-7-1 would the Bills make it in?

• Yes
    • No

For the sake of this game we are going to assume the Bills manage to end the season at 8-7-1 with the tie being against the Jags.

With that as a given would you think the Bills make the playoffs based on actual results for the other teams involved?

At the end of the regular season we'll check back.

My personal guess is that 8.7.1 gets it done.

The result of SD/CIN will be huge for this scenario. Norv is gone, Rivers is playing at an elite level and they're at home in 4 of their last 5.

Bengals, Giants, @ Broncos, Raiders, Chiefs

Gotta have this one as we can't trust the Raiders or Giants, and the Chiefs already lost to SD at Arrowhead.

I'll say the Bills do make it. SD loses to Cincinnati and Denver, Baltimore loses to NE and @DET (they also go @CIN), while the Jest and Fish split and also lose @CAR and vs. NE respectively.

Nope. Because we lost to the teams we need to beat... Need 9-7

I don't think any of the teams bunched together will finish 9-7. None of them are consistent enough and they've shown that throughout the year. My guess is 8-8 gets it done and whoever has the best tie-breaker gets the nod. I think 8-7-1 would be good enough.

I don't think any of the teams bunched together will finish 9-7. None of them are consistent enough and they've shown that throughout the year. My guess is 8-8 gets it done and whoever has the best tie-breaker gets the nod. I think 8-7-1 would be good enough.

The only team im thinking about that may jump in there, is the Steelers, we did lose to them... So we don't get the tie breaker. I don't know their schedule, How hard is it?

No team has ever made the playoffs as a WC lower then 8-8. It doesn't happen.

I believe this is true, although the Seahawks actually won their division at 7-9 back in 2011. Whatever the case I just hope we can beat the Falcons so we still have a glimmer of hope going forward.

Nope. Because we lost to the teams we need to beat... Need 9-7

If the Bills win out I wouldn't care if they make the playoffs or not. What an ending to a rebuilding season with all new organization and rookie QB who missed training camp and was out for effectively 6 games. Would be absolutely thrilled to win out. To be right there needing a win in NE and getting it week 17. Wow.

No team has ever made the playoffs as a WC lower then 8-8. It doesn't happen. Also only been 19 ties since 1974 including the GB/Min game. So assuming a Tie will happen is out of the question.

Apart from the excellent points from jaybee and metzelaars_lives above......there is a big difference between the terms "doesn't happen" and "hasn't happened".

Edited by Dibs

• 4 weeks later...