Just drove by Wal-Mart on the way home...

\GoBillsInDallas/

I would be embarrassed to be an executive of the company, knowing my customers act like animals and trample/kill employees to save $10.

Hey! 10 dollars is 10 dollars!

Kidding aside, I find it ironic that people will queue up for hours, struggle through the masses and fight for bargains that would likely save them less money than had they taken a part time job on the day.

Furthering to that, most of the people there(and everywhere) would never even consider the amount of money that they would waste on a daily/weekly/yearly basis.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! 10 dollars is 10 dollars!

Kidding aside, I find it ironic that people will queue up for hours, struggle through the masses and fight for bargains that would likely save them less money than had they taken a part time job on the day.

Furthering to that, most of the people there(and everywhere) would never even consider the amount of money that they would waste on a daily/weekly/yearly basis.

Maybe. Figure what that part-time job really costs... Where it is... Some may have to drive a bit, now fuel, wear and tear on a vehicle., etc...