Colts Elevate Da'Rick Rogers to the Active Roster

26CornerBlitz

This thread is like Anderson Silva's leg break. As much as I want to look away I just keep peeking.

I was thinking the very same thing...like driving past a bad accident on the highway - you don't want to look...but you do anyway

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is like Anderson Silva's leg break. As much as I want to look away I just keep peeking.

I was thinking the very same thing...like driving past a bad accident on the highway - you don't want to look...but you do anyway

You two are in the pile up. :lol:

So if Reggie Wayne doesn't get IRed would this thread have come back to life?

True, but if Stevie and Woods ever missed a couple games (like they did) we might have a thread titled "Thank god we kept Da'Rick, the kid has talent that will grow with coaching" or something.

Instead we get, "Now we know why Hogan and Easley don't ever see the field."

Edited by FireChan

True, but if Stevie and Woods ever missed a couple games (like they did) we might have a thread titled "Thank god we kept Da'Rick, the kid has talent that will grow with coaching" or something.

Instead we get, "Now we know why Hogan and Easley don't ever see the field."

Yes, but Rogers could not beat those guys out in camp!! If he could they would have kept him. He showed absolutely nothing in camp but he should have had a roster spot?

Some of you guys are acting like he made the pro-bowl with his 14 receptions.

Yes, but Rogers could not beat those guys out in camp!! If he could they would have kept him. He showed absolutely nothing in camp but he should have had a roster spot?

Not an accurate statement.

It seems you think that no one could be looking for something different than you/marrone.

Not an accurate statement.

really what did you see that I didnt?

It seems you think that no one could be looking for something different than you/marrone.

I know you have a love affair with this guy and thats cool. But, are you saying you or anyone else saw something in camp that would make you think he was a superstar.

Its funny how some are so down about the cutting of a UDFA that might make it, and think the Bills FO and coached are clueless.

He could be the fish that got away and very well may turn out to be a great NFL player and I dont wish any bad for him. But, I guess in the end all the NFL organizations suck for passing on Tom Brady several times and not drafting Kurt Warner.

really what did you see that I didnt?

I know you have a love affair with this guy and thats cool. But, are you saying you or anyone else saw something in camp that would make you think he was a superstar.

Its funny how some are so down about the cutting of a UDFA that might make it, and think the Bills FO and coached are clueless.

He could be the fish that got away and very well may turn out to be a great NFL player and I dont wish any bad for him. But, I guess in the end all the NFL organizations suck for passing on Tom Brady several times and not drafting Kurt Warner.

I don't know if you've noticed, but the guys potential wasn't considered a secret. I noticed he was the most physically gifted WR we've had under contract in years. Did you not notice that? There's a reason the complaints started in August, not this Monday.

He didn't beat Reggie Wayne or TY Hilton out either.

I don't know if you've noticed, but the guys potential wasn't considered a secret. I noticed he was the most physically gifted WR we've had under contract in years. Did you not notice that? There's a reason the complaints started in August, not this Monday.

Maybe no secret but not one of the 32 NFL teams was willing to take a flyer on him in the draft, why not? Are they all that stupid? Do you think he turned down a lot of other teams to sign with the Bills as a UDFA? And what exactly did you see in camp that the staff missed. I didnt see you post any cheers about Roby in August who made a much larger impact as a UDFA than Rogers.

He didn't beat Reggie Wayne or TY Hilton out either.

Or any other of the colts receivers.

You know he will probably finish this season with more catches than Chris Hogan has in his entire life past high school.

Maybe no secret but not one of the 32 NFL teams was willing to take a flyer on him in the draft, why not? Are they all that stupid? Do you think he turned down a lot of other teams to sign with the Bills as a UDFA? And what exactly did you see in camp that the staff missed. I didnt see you post any cheers about Roby in August who made a much larger impact as a UDFA than Rogers.

Or any other of the colts receivers.

No. Maybe the kid will help the Colts and they will help him. But no, coaches, scouts, and NFL personnel guys aren't stupid. They have access to so much more information than, you, I, or any fan could ever have. Colts gave him a shot after they were decimated at WR - good for them. He has changed his course of action after his previous actions didn't work here, and seen positive results - good for him.

He will be forced to play more with yet another Colts WR out.

No. Maybe the kid will help the Colts and they will help him. But no, coaches, scouts, and NFL personnel guys aren't stupid. They have access to so much more information than, you, I, or any fan could ever have. Colts gave him a shot after they were decimated at WR - good for them. He has changed his course of action after his previous actions didn't work here, and seen positive results - good for him.

They gave him a shot then let him go then were forced to resign him.b.c of how bad the WR situation is in Indy.