Jets @ Bills Week 11 - Talk about it here

YoloinOhio

To me, this game is trouble, for the following reasons: 1) Jets D, especially the front 7, is outstanding. 2) They are coming off of a bye with a short trip game. 3) Ryan is an exerienced coach going up against a rookie coach. 4) Smith has developed faster than Manuel due to lack of injury and playing time. 5) The Jets are fighting for a playoff spot. I hope I am wrong like last week when I picked the Steelers but I have to go with the Jets. I am beginning to wonder if the Bills will be able to recover from the KC debacle.

6) the Bills are bad at football.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree they are very likely out of the playoffs but with everyone losing in the AFC this weekend, they still have an outside shot. I am sure they have not given up like the fans have.

Well Yolo lemme ask you this. How much support does this franchise deserve from our loyal fan base?

I wanted this game to have playoff implications for the Bills. It doesn't, but this is a very interesting game in terms of where the Bills are headed for a couple reasons.

1) Marrone admitted yesterday that the offensive unit is frustrated with the inconsistency at QB. E.J. is facing a team that rattled him in week 3 and is coming off a week where he let his teammates down. This is a big opportunity for him to generate some belief among his teammates against a very challenging defense.

2) This is a big test for Hackett. He may be missing Woods and SJ. Our WRs had very little separation against Pittsburgh. Yes, E.J. is going to need to throw some people open, but Hackett is going to have to figure out how to get the passing game going without a full offensive complement.

Huge test for both guys and an opportunity for them to make the fan base feel a lot better about where this team is headed. Or give reinforcement to the skeptics.

This is going to be bad if we don't have Woods or Stevie. Who will be our #1 guy? TJ? Lol. I really don't know who EJ is supposed to throw to if that's the case. The Jets are going to rush 8 guys all day long to stop the run. This is going to be a bloodbath

This is going to be bad if we don't have Woods or Stevie. Who will be our #1 guy? TJ? Lol. I really don't know who EJ is supposed to throw to if that's the case. The Jets are going to rush 8 guys all day long to stop the run. This is going to be a bloodbath

Perfect...we got the Jets right where we want them!

Chris Gragg and Scotty Chandler time.

As a Jet fan I'm concered about this game.

1. As with all young QBs/teams, we play a hell of a lot better at home (4-1) than we do on the road (1-3).

2. Buffalo has a legitimate pass rush.

3. EJ Manuel has played better at home than he has on the road AND although it was ugly he knocked the rust off last week and should be a hell of a lot better and more in tune with your offense this week.4

4. In the Rex Ryan era we are 1-3 coming off of the Bye.

Bills have a heck of a shot to knock us off here. It will not come easy. I'm excited to make the trip up North for the game though.

Edited by L7Panda

I wanted this game to have playoff implications for the Bills. It doesn't, but this is a very interesting game in terms of where the Bills are headed for a couple reasons.

1) Marrone admitted yesterday that the offensive unit is frustrated with the inconsistency at QB. E.J. is facing a team that rattled him in week 3 and is coming off a week where he let his teammates down. This is a big opportunity for him to generate some belief among his teammates against a very challenging defense.

2) This is a big test for Hackett. He may be missing Woods and SJ. Our WRs had very little separation against Pittsburgh. Yes, E.J. is going to need to throw some people open, but Hackett is going to have to figure out how to get the passing game going without a full offensive complement.

Huge test for both guys and an opportunity for them to make the fan base feel a lot better about where this team is headed. Or give reinforcement to the skeptics.

very good points. i am very excited about this game because i want to see how this team responds after that game last week...and because of how the jets manhandled the bills in the first meeting this year. i am really hoping they come out completely p!$$ed, looking to prove a point, playing with a chip on their shoulder and a bunch of other cliches.

and i really, really hate the friggin' jets!

I am serious when I say this, but I think we have a decent shot at winning this, something like 9-6. I can see geno throwing several picks and EJ getting sacked 10 times. Whichever defense generates more scoring opportunities will win.

Smith has been terrible on the road, except against a terrible Atlanta team. This will come down to a run and stop the run game.

If the Bills play like they did against NE, BAL, CAR, KC, MIA they will win. If they play like they did against the Jets last time or against PIT they will lose.

But I agree with everyone who says the point of these last 6 games is to figure out if EJ is the guy or has a reasonably good chance to become the guy. If so, this team can contend next year. If not, they have to seriously consider drafting a QB in the early rounds and holding another open competition in camp.

Edited by KikO M G

A loss to the Jets at this point would be humiliating in the extreme. We would be relegated to the bottom of the NFL barrel for sure, Gino would be the better pick than EJ, Ryan the better coach than Marrone, and the world will spontaneously combust (at least in western new York). I am not going to my favorite bar to watch the game as it is just to bitter a pill to swallow that the JETS could beat us with Gino at qb. Unless they find something to make them play better than last week they should forfeit and leave us fans to find something else to do. The Bills had best find some gonads and get out there and play ball after Sunday's fiasco.

Jets punch Buffalo in the face in a 24-10 rout. EJ to Chandler garbage time TD with under 3 mins to go.

i

Our defense is not that good. EJ will be able to throw on us. As soon as we got our DL in check our secondary became ****.

I am expecting a Jet W but would not be surprised to see y'all pull this one out.