Run the Table

8-8 Forever?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

we are a young team with ups and downs ahead. i think its crazy to expect us to win out, or lose out. we have talent, but we will have growing pains. ill say 3-3 down the stretch. 6 win season, and about what you can expect from the roster we had. probably 1 terrible game, 1 really good game, and 4 that are good efforts that you can still find some warts in.

Edited by NoSaint

Based upon what we saw yesterday there's no reason for fans to expect the Bills to win out, but I certainly hope the coaching staff and players don't feel that way.

Regardless of what any of us feel about the current team, the truth is that they're 2.5 games out of the final wild card spot with 6 to play. It's not over, and none of the teams ahead of them look like world beaters.

The problem is all rational talk of running the table ended yesterday. That was an easy game and the Bills lost it, proving that no game is easy for them. I would like to see them go 8-8, but at this point I think that is highly unlikely and would rather them just lose out to realise that they need to draft another QB with their top 5 pick.

Based upon what we saw yesterday there's no reason for fans to expect the Bills to win out, but I certainly hope the coaching staff and players don't feel that way.

Regardless of what any of us feel about the current team, the truth is that they're 2.5 games out of the final wild card spot with 6 to play. It's not over, and none of the teams ahead of them look like world beaters.

you know, i want to look at it that way...but finding it hard.

What really sucks..i feel like with the Sabres doing what they are doing it is now a 10 month wait till a game that really matters again...wow think about that.

But, come next sunday I will be rooting like crazy for us to beat the Jets :wallbash::worthy:

Jets (home), Falcons (some strange neutral site), Jax (1win), TB (0 wins), Miami (home in the cold), Pats (away with nothing to play for?). thoughts?

Those teams are all chalking up Buffalo as a victory as well. I think if they had been just a little better prepared to win a few of those early season games they would have won and would now be able to look forward to good efforts from their team going forward. Buried this deep in the AFC....only Jax and Houston are worse.....I doubt you see many 60 minute efforts from here on out. More like bursts of interest like yesterday. Go all out on one play, let down the next. That was the key to Pitts running game yesterday. Marcel Dareus is a prime example. He was playing like a man posessed on one play, then standing up and getting pushed on the next. That is the sign of complete frustration with the result of maximum effort. When it's not working, guys start taking plays off and that is all it takes.

you know, i want to look at it that way...but finding it hard.

What really sucks..i feel like with the Sabres doing what they are doing it is now a 10 month wait till a game that really matters again...wow think about that.

But, come next sunday I will be rooting like crazy for us to beat the Jets :wallbash::worthy:

Next week is truly this year's Super Bowl for the Bills. Win, and they go into a bye figuring out how to build momentum. Lose, and I'll be surprised if they win more than one the rest of the way.