UB gets first Top 25 vote.

PromoTheRobot

USA today coaches poll.

Okay, it's just one vote, but I don't think they ever got one before. That would make them #39. With the Bills circling the drain again that game at RWS may be the first meaningful football played in Buffalo in a decade.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

USA today coaches poll.

Okay, it's just one vote, but I don't think they ever got one before. That would make them #39. With the Bills circling the drain again that game at RWS may be the first meaningful football played in Buffalo in a decade.

PTR

Good for UB to get some love. This will only help get more recruits and develop their program the more exposure they get

Is this thread going to be dragged to the college football forum that nobody goes to just like the last UB one..........Congrats to the Bulls!

I understand why but a special exception should be made for UB, being our local college team. Besides they are having a great year unlike the Sabres and Bills. Maybe some folks can root for them just to have a little distraction from the misery.

PTR

I understand why but a special exception should be made for UB, being our local college team. Besides they are having a great year unlike the Sabres and Bills. Maybe some folks can root for them just to have a little distraction from the misery.

PTR

Agree 100% I'm a die-hard sabres fan but I'm actually more excited for and will go out if my way to watch the UB game. I haven't done that once with the sabres this year after week 1

PTR

Agree 100% I'm a die-hard sabres fan but I'm actually more excited for and will go out if my way to watch the UB game. I haven't done that once with the sabres this year after week 1

If they can somehow beat Northern Illinois they could be top 20. I think that would be the MAAC Championship game if UB wins out. NI needs to beat Ball State still, big game this Wednesday. Northern Illinois is ranked 15th. So, by the time UB would play them, assuming they win out, they could be top 12 and playing for a BCS Bowl berth.

The pessimist in me thinks that UB got that vote from either Quinn, or someone trying to bolster Baylor's bid for a better bowl game.

The optimist in me thinks that it's a sign of things to come and this year's squad is not simply a flash in the pan.

However, the great season so far won't mean a thing unless they keep making noise from here on out. I'd love to see the NY branding pay off, and get some more top recruits in there.

The pessimist in me thinks that UB got that vote from either Quinn, or someone trying to bolster Baylor's bid for a better bowl game.

The optimist in me thinks that it's a sign of things to come and this year's squad is not simply a flash in the pan.

However, the great season so far won't mean a thing unless they keep making noise from here on out. I'd love to see the NY branding pay off, and get some more top recruits in there.

Yeah I had that thought too about Quinn voting for his own team. But there must be some mechanism to prevent that. I mean what coach wouldn't vote for his own team?

PTR