Any news on Woods Injury?

Tu-Toned

Other than the dropped TD, he was looking pretty good out there. Anybody have an update?

I heard bone bruise, but this wasn't from a team medical person so that could be incorrect.

Also, to the OP, the TD wasn't a drop so much as a great play by Marcus Cooper after the ball was a tiny bit behind the WR

X-rays were negative. Joe B said he was standing around the locker room after the game with ice on his foot.

Yeah Marrone said in the presser that there was no bone injury (x-rays negative), but Woods could not put his full weight on it so that's why he did not return to the game.

Yeah it happened right in front of us in section 329...thought it was a hamstring the way he scooted back at first...then when we saw the trainers and all the players coming over patting on the helmet I thought it definitely wasn't good...

Bone bruises hurt like a B word, btw...was on crutches for a week after I stepped on a bat running home from third base because noone cleared the bat away...

1. The title of this thread scared me. Loosing Robert Woods is bad, but my first though was what happened to Wood (Center).

2. Can he play at Pgh, or will he be held out? It would be great to have him, but we should be able to stretch the field and run all over Pgh.

Ian Rapoport (NFL Network)

@RapSheet: Good news on promising #Bills WR Robert Woods, who left Sunday with an ankle injury. I’m told it’s only mildly sprained. Day to day

Edited by Punch