Camping out at RWS

gmanbfan

My buddy just got a brand new RV, and the first thing that popped into my mind is going to the Ralph and camping out the night before that game. How is the atmosphere there at night....Does anyone recommend it?

I know it's early, but hell, time to plan next year's games!

From what I've heard, some people show up on Wednesday before the game.

209350[/snapback]

I used to drive past the Ralph every day on my way to work. Yes, some people showed up on Wed, but the RV's really don't start pouring in until Friday afternoon/evening. RV/Bus lot is on Abbott, on the stadium side.

I miss that damn town.

-Jeff

If you plan on staying put, it's great. You can park your RV as early as Tuesday. You don't have to pay until gameday, and I think it's like $30. There are bathrooms with showers available. The Big Tree in is just a stones throw away.

The only negative is there is not much else to do. You could hail a cab and hit Chippawa St, although that would be an expensive ride. The Canadian ballet would be out of reach as well.

PTR

The RV "party lot" is not like it use to be., but than again it's what you make of it.

The RV lot (stadium side) opens at 6pm sharp on Fridays. RV's are lined up wednesday???? on drive 2. usually the same retired people. You Pay $30 on Friday. Forget getting the prime first three rows next to one bills drive as meyers rv has ruined, er taken over. These spots were great as players and coaches and even the big man would stop and talk with the RV'ers. Not any more. Meyer does throw a party saturday that you might be able to crash.

The warmer the weather the earlier you will want to arrive to get into the stadium side rv lot.

You should check the Bills web site for the NEW RV parking lot rules.

This year double spacing and skipping of rows between RVs. No bikes, gulf carts, All rules for your safety.

Big Tree Inn, Dannys, Mulligans, Savanahs, Louie's Shi%%y Canoes, all within walking distance. Walk a little father down Abbott Road to PINO'S. The best food around the Ralph.