Stevie can be on a playoff team but not a Championship team

Was he not the WR that fumbled the ball for a TD? I was at the game so I never looked at the replay. If it was not Stevie, who was it? Just got home...

So you bash Stevie without even knowing how he did today? I will never understand the obsession with questioning Stevie after every game no matter what he does or doesn't do. If he screws up then the criticism is warranted but at least know what you are talking about before making threads about how bad he is.

Whoops, my bad - I was so pissed, I never even bothered looking at the replay - delete

No biggie...honest mistake, but I'm laughing thinking about you cursing poor Stevie and reliving all his past mistakes on your ride home!

So you bash Stevie without even knowing how he did today? I will never understand the obsession with questioning Stevie after every game no matter what he does or doesn't do. If he screws up then the criticism is warranted but at least know what you are talking about before making threads about how bad he is.

I actually love Stevie and wish he had just a tad more big play ability. As far as the fumble, I thought it was him..