Week 11 Chiefs vs Broncos Flexed to SNF

I though that game was protected?

I read in a few articles that the NFL pushed CBS to unprotect that game allowing them to take it---the reason this was going to be a 4:05 game and thus limited on how wide spread it could go.

This could mean they owe CBS a favor---unless they balance it out and also force FOX to give a protected game.

week 12 safe DEN at NE

week 13 flex ???? Giants at WAS---this may be saved if the division title is still within reach to the winner.

week 14: flex ??? ATL at GB

week 15 flex??? CIN at PIT

week 16 safe for now. NE at BAL---BAL still has to be in the hunt for the playoffs.

I though that game was protected?

I read in a few articles that the NFL pushed CBS to unprotect that game allowing them to take it---the reason this was going to be a 4:05 game and thus limited on how wide spread it could go.

This could mean they owe CBS a favor---unless they balance it out and also force FOX to give a protected game.

week 12 safe DEN at NE

week 13 flex ???? Giants at WAS---this may be saved if the division title is still within reach to the winner.

week 14: flex ??? ATL at GB

week 15 flex??? CIN at PIT

week 16 safe for now. NE at BAL---BAL still has to be in the hunt for the playoffs.

You.also have to look at the other games on tap. Depending on how the first game goes the rematch of DEN/KC in week 13 could be more appealing.

Week 14 you have IND/CIN and SEA/SF.

Weeks 15 and 16 don't offer much outside of what's already there

• 2 weeks later...